Search for content in message boards

Need info on burials in Catholic Cemeteries in New Jersey?

Need info on burials in Catholic Cemeteries in New Jersey?

Posted: 18 Oct 2012 1:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Oct 2012 1:29AM GMT
I will soon be visiting the following library and will be happy to look up information for you.
The Msgr. William Noé Field Archives & Special Collections Center features a number of different research options for those who are interested in performing family history research using original and microfilmed nineteenth and early twentieth century sacramental registers from both current and closed parishes and various local Catholic cemeteries in the Archdiocese of Newark as it stands today comprising Bergen, Essex, Hudson, and Union Counties.

Free Searching: Need info on burials in Catholic Cemeteries in New Jersey?

Posted: 18 Oct 2012 4:49PM GMT
Let me clarify - There will be no charge.

Re: Need info on burials in Catholic Cemeteries in New Jersey?

Posted: 17 Dec 2012 12:43AM GMT
Edited: 1 Feb 2013 10:28PM GMT
Surnames: Kennelly, Dolfinger
I only just saw your post...two months late! Oh well, if you find yourself doing this again after the holidays, I would greatly appreciate your help.
I have need of two records: John Joseph Kennelly and his wife Anna Augusta (nee Dolfinger) Kennelly. They lived in West New York, Hudson, New Jersey, were Roman Catholic. John b. DEC 1861, died 2 FEB1929. His obit says he was buried in Madonna Cemetery, Fort Lee
John's wife, Anna Augusta, died 8 years later (? 28 NOV ?) 1937. Family says she was going blind and had a foot/leg amputated so she may have died in hospital. I can't find any death or burial record. I am hoping she was buried with her husband in Madonna Cemetery. If you come across any info regarding the above, please contact me. I would be forever grateful for your assistance whatever the outcome.

Posted: 31 Jan 2013 6:27PM GMT
Edited: 1 Feb 2013 10:27PM GMT
Surnames: Kondzella
Hope it's not too late I'm looking for grave of an infant brother Dana Frederick Kondzella born and died in about 1957-1958 I believe in Monmouth county he was baptized and my mother believes he was buried in a Catholic cemetery. thanks

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 9:04AM GMT
Edited: 27 Feb 2013 11:37AM GMT
What kind of information is available there? Is there a date range that is excluded. My grandparents Joseph Gerard Langan, died Jan 10, 1952 and Kathryn V Smith Langan, died Oct 31, 1983 are buried at Mt Carmel, Serpentine Rd, Tenafly,Bergen, NJ. There are also Mar

Re: Free Searching: Need info on burials in Catholic Cemeteries in New Jersey?

Posted: 14 Jun 2013 6:48PM GMT
Probably way too late, but if you're going to do this again .....

Looking for burial records for Dicsky, or might be Dicskj or Ditski. Given names John and Susanna (Sussie). Died in 1817-1819. Union Co. New Jersey. Some vague hint that they and possibly daughter, Elizabeth (Lizzie) buried at the St. Mary's Cemetery, Clark, NJ.

Anything you find would be greatly appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions