Search for content in message boards

African American Hatch Family

African American Hatch Family

Posted: 4 Mar 2006 8:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hatch
Searching for any and everything on the African American family tree for Hatch. What info I have:
Great grandfather - Charles F. Hatch born in leavonworth KS, married Ruby. Died in California, date unknown Race: unknown.

Children of Charles and Ruby: Only know of one son, Charles F. Hatch, who married my grandmother. He worked at the post office in L.A. his wife worked in the post office in Pasadena, CA. Don't know my grandmother's first name. Charles died in California also. (both Black)

Their children were: Edward Eugene, Tommy or Thomas, Charletta, Linda, Charles Jr., and Rodrick. Only living chilldren are my father Edward Eugen Hatch and Charles California.

If anyone has any info on the African American side of the Hatch geneology tree - I would be grateful.

Re: African American Hatch Family

Posted: 10 Aug 2006 6:10AM GMT
Surnames: Hatch Family- Middle 1800's in Kaufman, Texas
My great, grandmother Laura Hatch lived in Kaufman, Texas. She was probably born during the early 1870's and died in 1935 in Kaufman, Texas. Other names associated with her are Brooks, Spikes, Daugherty, and Monday/Mundy. She had family ties in Georgia, Louisiana, and possibly Arkansas, Maryland and Virginia. I am still searching. I hope we can find helpful information!

Re: African American Hatch Family

Julie Oliver (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 2006 1:59AM GMT
Surnames: Daugherty, Brooks, Brook, Monday
I live in Kaufman County, Texas and have recently started doing research on Laura Brooks Daugherty for a cousin of yours. His ancestor is Lauras oldest daughter- Fannie. I have found info on Dr. Monday, who he believes is Fannies father. The only husband I knew Laura to have was Neil. I did not know she remarried. What is her "Hatch" husbands name? I am trying to find out the name of Lauras mother. An Amanda Brook lived with Dr. Monday in Kaufman Co. in 1900. I am thinking that she may be Laura's mother but I am not sure. I will gladly put you in touch with your cousin. Maybe you can share some information. My email address is Julieo28@hotmail
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions