Search for content in message boards

George Allen Campbell

George Allen Campbell

Brooke Fry (View posts)
Posted: 4 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Campbell, Robinson, Ward
Looking for descendent data on George Allen Campbell, b. Montreal, proported to be youngest sibling of abt. 11 children born to Robert Campbell, Sr., b. abt. 1800, migrated to Montreal from Sligo, Ireland, d. 30 Dec. 1874, m. Margaret Robinson, b. Ireland abt. 1811. Siblings birth dates range from 1832-1852. George m. Evelyn Ward, migrated to Van Couver, B. C. Possible issue: Gordon, Mildred, and Gladys. Have siblings names and some data. Please contact Brooke Fry, b-fry@usa.net

Campbell

Brooke Fry (View posts)
Posted: 14 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Campbell, Ward
Still looking for descendents of GEORGE ALLAN CAMPBELL, son, GORDON, and other family members (daughters?)MILDRED and GLADYS. My data says his wife was Evelyn WARD. Here is an obit. on George, sent to me by a kind reader.

"He died April 26, 1928 in Point Grey. His residence at the time of his death was 1549 W. 32nd Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. He was born July 10, 1854 in Quebec, Canada. He was 73 when he died. His occupation was in clothing manufacturing. Father is listed as Robert Campbell and mother is Ann
Robertson both of Ireland. The informant on the death registration was Gordon Campbell (son) of 1255 Devonshire Crescent. He is listed as a widower (no mention of his wife's name). Cause of death was a cerebral hemmorage. He was buried on April 28, 1928 in Ocean View Burial Park,
Burnaby, B.C."

Re: Campbell

Posted: 9 Jan 2004 10:08PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2004 9:56PM GMT
Hi Brooke
I noticed your name is fry I' searching for gladys fry last known address in the 70's montreal 5 quebec canada,
do you know this name or anyone who does I'm sure they are related to the english ward family from yorkshire, or the english bradford family from durham

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 1:40AM GMT
Are you still looking for these people??

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 4:25PM GMT
Hi Yes I'm still looking for some I have Gladys Fry nee Ward born Durham England 1904 she and her husband Herbert William Richard Fry, and their joined Families as this relationship was second time around for both of them so the children were Christopher Fry, Evelyn Fry Marjorie C Calvert and Douglas G Fry the baby they came to Canada New Brunswick 1950 just after they married 1946 Aldershot Hampshire England if you come across any of these or you can find marriages I would be very grateful
Regards Marie

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 7:09PM GMT
This post was deleted by the author on 10 Feb 2013 11:35PM GMT

Posted: 10 Feb 2013 10:26PM GMT
Surnames: Fry Ward Bradford Wray
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions