Search for content in message boards

MA: Samuel Taylor Jr. b:1727; m: Priscilla Simmons Jr.

MA: Samuel Taylor Jr. b:1727; m: Priscilla Simmons Jr.

William Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2001 11:42AM GMT
I have much history on family. Looking to add more. Send email.
William/Mary Concord MA 1650, Joseph/Experience Marshfield, Samuel/Elizabeth, Samuel Jr./Priscilla, Samuel III/Hannah, Amasa/Martha, Alonso/Abigail, Adin/Rhoda, William/Evangeline
Looking for Mary,Abraham, William, Isaac, John, Joseph and Jacob Taylor; children of Wm/Mary

Samuel Taylor-Montague, MA

Posted: 5 Apr 2001 9:37PM GMT
Edited: 19 May 2002 10:17PM GMT
I am a descendent of Samuel Taylor of Montague/Sunderland, MA. Interested in any information you may have on the Taylors of Taylor Hill Road in Montague. Have History of Montague and cemetery listing of numerous Taylors from that area. Still trying to connect Henry Taylor back to Samuel--do you know whick of Samuels sons was Henry's father?
I have a new email address-
shirleystrich@qwest.net
Thank you.
Shirley

Taylor Family

Serena Taylor (View posts)
Posted: 9 May 2001 9:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Nov 2001 7:33AM GMT
I have found of information from our family website haygood.com, but I would like to know more about the Taylors. I am the Daugther of Samuel M Taylor III who comes from Micigan please email with more info.

Re: MA: Samuel Taylor Jr. b:1727; m: Priscilla Simmons Jr.

Posted: 24 Jun 2001 3:25AM GMT
Edited: 5 Nov 2001 7:35AM GMT
Surnames: Taylor,Smith,Worley,Wilbanks
Taylor {william?} Bill Taylor Father of David Duncan Taylor Father of Bermie Woodson Taylor, In Rabun County Georgia.Diane Taylor Scott ,<cow@accessunited.com>

Re: MA: Samuel Taylor Jr. b:1727; m: Priscilla Simmons Jr.

Posted: 26 Nov 2008 2:28AM GMT
Hi I am Diane Taylor Scott den of William(Bill) Taylor Raburn Co . winter is the time I look for information on the Taylor History my e-mail now is dscott30292@bellsouth.net Nov 25,2008
per page

Find a board about a specific topic