Search for content in message boards

Charles Gilbert Fuller Lucy Ann Enloe

Charles Gilbert Fuller Lucy Ann Enloe

Posted: 24 May 2000 1:28PM GMT
Edited: 29 Nov 2002 5:26PM GMT
Looking for any info. on Charles, where did he come from, Fathers/Mothers name/history?
I know Charles moved from No. Texas to I.T., Oklahoma C 1900 then to Washington State, Franklyn County C 1905.
Any and all help is welcomed. Thanks

Re: Charles Gilbert Fuller Lucy Ann Enloe

Posted: 13 Sep 2011 9:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
My Grandfather, Charles Gilbert Fuller son of Russell and Eleanor Fuller was born in June 1858 in Sugartree, Carroll, Missouri. Russell was a confederate soldier who died in the war. He was born in Kentucky in 1830. Elleanor was born in Kentucky in 1836. I could not find her maiden name. After Russell died, she married a John Rippertoe along with Charles and daughter Rasella. She had two other children with John and he then died. They were living in Texas at that time. Congus

Posted: 31 Oct 2011 4:32PM GMT
Charles and Lucy Ann Fuller are my grandparents. I will be glad to answer any questions. Irene Fuller, the youngest of their children that lived, was my Mother. I have a story my mother wrote about her life from Oklahoma to Washington State. Charles father was Russell Fuller and he died in the Civil War. He was a spy for the Confederates.
They were living in Texas at that time. Russell married Eleanor but I cannot find a maiden name for her. They had 3 children with Charles Gilbert being the oldest. After he died she married John Rippetoe and had 2 more children. Looks like John moved on alone. Her oldest Wilburn died around the late 1950s and half of his will went to the Fuller 5 children, the other half to his full sister. Congus

Posted: 3 Mar 2013 11:42PM GMT
Surnames: Enloe/Fuller/Williams
doing research for my husbands family: Charles' daughter Nancy Eleanor was their grandmother. would love to hear more; thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions