Search for content in message boards

Susie Cornelia McCarthy

Susie Cornelia McCarthy

Tammy Ray (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McCarthy
I am looking for family of Susie Cornelia McCarthy b. 4/9/1873 in Marton(?),Ms and d. 5/4/1905 in Bienville Parish, LA. She was married to John Franklin Lee. They had 3 daughters: Susie, Allie and Ava. I have no other info on her. Would love to know more, such as her parents and siblings.
Thanks for any help.

McCarthy's of Bienville Parish

Dan McCarthy (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:32PM GMT
Surnames: McCarthy
Although I'm not familiar with the person you're looking for, my father, Harold Mccarthy, might be of some help. My great grandfather was Charles Daniel McCarthy who lived here in Bienville Parish (Castor,LA) and died in 1950. His father was named Joshua and lived for some time in Mississippi before moving to Louisiana. Joshua was born in 1834 in Alabama according to an 1840 census record and he died and is buried at Sicily Island, LA. He had several children but I'm not sure of the names. We are in the process now of trying to link Joshua and his father Daniel back to the South Carolina McCarthy's who spelled it "McCarty" then. We believe that Daniel was the son of a James McCarty or a Michael Jr. but we have nothing to prove it. E-mail my dad at hoppermccarthy@aol.com maybe he can help.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic