Search for content in message boards

Charles N. Gross of Wisconsin

Charles N. Gross of Wisconsin

Posted: 21 Apr 2001 7:54PM GMT
Edited: 9 Jan 2004 3:58AM GMT
Brother of my grandfather, born 1883. Lived in Milwaukee, died 1950. Seeking family to exchange information.

Re: Charles N. Gross of Wisconsin

Posted: 28 Jun 2001 1:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fenton
My great-grandmother had a brother named Charles Gross. They were from Rhinelander ( I think). Also Magdelina Gross.

Posted: 12 Jul 2001 2:20AM GMT
Edited: 9 Jan 2004 3:58AM GMT
Surnames: Gross
Hi Stephenie. Thanks for your response. I don't connect with the Rhinelander area. I can share the rest of the family history records of Charles N. Gross. I'm just trying to find his relatives and compare notes so I can learn more about him and his line. There is no Magdelina in our family. Thanks again. Best wishes...Jeanne

Posted: 12 Dec 2001 3:52AM GMT
My great great grandfather Albert Gross had a brother named Charles. Also there was another brother, George, and a sister, Eneta. Their parents were Joshua Wesley Gross and Tina Nichols. Charles, Albert, George & Eneta were born in the Chicago area, and I'm not sure if anyone settled in Wisconsin. Thought this MIGHT be helpful.
Melissa Getsinger

Posted: 13 Dec 2001 4:15AM GMT
Edited: 2 Aug 2003 7:02PM GMT
Melissa ... Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry, but it isn't a match. My Charles N. Gross is the 8th child and son of Nikolaus Gross and Margareta Weile, born in 1883. He is the youngest brother of Henry, John, Louis, George, Nicholas, William (my grandfather) and Rose. The family lived in different areas of Wisconsin, my grandfather settled in Wisconsin Rapids, then known as Grand Rapids. I am hoping to connect with the different families and learn more about them. Again, thank you for your post. Jeanne

Joe Kryshak (View posts)
Posted: 21 Feb 2002 2:22AM GMT
Stephanie--i'm not very good at this computer stuff. Charles Gross of Rhinelander was the brother of my great-great grandmother, Mary Gross Albrecht. there was a sister who married a Fenton (your ancestors). in any event, i have information on this generation of siblings if you're interested. let me know. Joe kryshak

Stephenie Fenton (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2002 5:57PM GMT
Dear Joe, I am very interested in the information you have. Please e-mail me or provide me with your e-mail address so I can contact you directly. Thank you very much!!

Posted: 3 May 2002 5:20AM GMT
Edited: 4 Oct 2002 6:20PM GMT
Surnames: gross
Hi; I think i have more information on the gross family. I live in Wis. Rapids,Wis. We talk before. My gggrandparents were
Nicholas and Marguerite GROSS. My ggrandfather was George GROSS. Since we talk I got some obits on the family.
Also check at the wood county courthouse. Email me please.
mhephner@wctc.net
mag

Re: Charles N. Gross of Wisconsin - Margareta Weile

Posted: 22 Nov 2005 9:08AM GMT
Edited: 29 Oct 2006 12:28AM GMT
Surnames: Gross, Weile, Schulz
Do you have any info on Margarete Weile??
I would like to know more about her parents, family....etc...

Re: Charles N. Gross of Wisconsin - Margareta Weile

Posted: 13 Oct 2008 10:49PM GMT
Surnames: Gross,VonHorn,Weil,Weley
Margaret real dad last name was VonHorn. They came over when she was about 5yrs old. Her Dad died and her Mom remarried to a Weil or Weley.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions