Search for content in message boards

MILLERS FROM MASSACHUSETTS

MILLERS FROM MASSACHUSETTS

Posted: 20 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Jul 2001 8:40PM GMT
Surnames: Aronie, Bahn, Brenner, Godberry, Ipp, Jaffe, Kessler, Klubock, Leventhal, Levine, Matthews, McMillan, Miller, Merkelson, Radsky, Rothman, Rothschild, Saltman, Sharrigan, Wittenberg
Miller brothers married Aronie sisters. Miller patriarch arrived in the US between 1885 and 1887 and started out in Lynn, Essex, MA. He set up a luggage/leather business in Boston, Suffolk, Ma. and must have eventually moved into the Boston area. Any/all information sought. The families were large (9 children) Happy to hear from anyone.
Louise Miller Cohen

Re: MILLERS FROM MASSACHUSETTS

Susan Ann (View posts)
Posted: 12 Aug 2001 11:57PM GMT
I'm looking for info on Kenneth R. Miller, my birth father. I was born 1955 in Springfield, Mass. I know the Miller family name is common in the US, but I figure I give it a try with you. Maybe you can help me with my search. Thanks Sue

Posted: 13 Aug 2001 1:27AM GMT
Surnames: Miller, Jaffe, Rothschild, Wittenberg
Susan: I'm sorry to tell you that my line of Millers, from
Boston, did not have any Kenneth R. in our line. (No Kenneths at all). Of the Miller line, we can offer:
Morris, David, Ely, Coleman (Tom), and Joeseph...these are
the males.
As near as I can figure, Grandfather S.S. arrived in the US
sometime between 1885 and April of 1887.
If this is familiar to you, we can talk further.
Louise

Susan Annnc (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2001 4:03AM GMT
Thanks for yhe reply-it was worth a shot in the dark-Sue

Posted: 22 Aug 2002 10:32PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jun 2003 12:01AM GMT
Surnames: Miller
I am looking for John Harold Miller. I don't know much about him. He married my mother Eleanor Wood in Luzerne Co. PA in 1933. I imagine he was born somewhere between 1905 and 1915. He was from the Boston area and at one time lived in one of the Newtons. He was orphaned at a very eary age. Some say his parents were lost at sea. Others say that they did not die together. He was raised by an aunt, Jane Peck or Pack. People called him Jack. I don't not know where he died, but I think in a Veteran's Hospital. He might have sold insurance If any of this sounds like it mught fit please let me know. He may have married and had another family He was a Seabee in the II World War.
Drake Porter dodebi@juno.com

Posted: 27 Aug 2002 1:29AM GMT
Edited: 6 Oct 2002 5:04PM GMT
Drake: Sorry.. My millers are not the same as yours. I don't think we have a fit. Best of luck in your search.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic