Search for content in message boards

Servatius Fischer born Germany 1831

Servatius Fischer born Germany 1831

Mark C. Fischer (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 2002 5:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
I can track my Fischer tree back to Servatius born Germany 1831.He married Catherine Zilligen in 1860.He died in 1894 in Chicago,IL.They had children,Anna Catherine,George(my great grandfather)Anna Marie,Marie Christina,Elizabeth,John,Anna M,Joseph,August,Helen.Does anyone out there connect with this tree, or info on Servatius?

Re: Servatius Fischer born Germany 1831

Sarah (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2003 10:57PM GMT
I have a George Fischer who is my g.g. grandfather. Born in Wisconsin, he married a Dorthea(?) Baumgartner. I only know of one of their children- my g.grandfather Floyd. Does this sound like your g. grandfather?
-Sarah

Posted: 20 Feb 2003 1:19AM GMT
Mark,

After looking over the records, I have concluded that I must be related to you. I was just given my family history and I have Servatius Fisher born in Duppach, Germany on Nov. 1st, 1831 and married Katharina Zilligan born in Steffeln, Germany on Jan 15th, 1839. Their children I have as; Anna Catherine, George, Anna Maria, Mary Christina, Elizabeth, John Englebert, Anna Maria, Peter Joesph, August, Anna Maria (1876), Helen. My grandfather was Charles Joesph Fischer a child of Joesph P. Fischer and Margaret Heck. His brothers and sisters are; John, Lillie, and Bernice. I would like to know more about our family. Do you have further information? Please respond as I am anxious to find my relations. Thank you.

Colleen Mason

Posted: 20 Feb 2003 1:19AM GMT
Mark,

After looking over the records, I have concluded that I must be related to you. I was just given my family history and I have Servatius Fisher born in Duppach, Germany on Nov. 1st, 1831 and married Katharina Zilligan born in Steffeln, Germany on Jan 15th, 1839. Their children I have as; Anna Catherine, George, Anna Maria, Mary Christina, Elizabeth, John Englebert, Anna Maria, Peter Joesph, August, Anna Maria (1876), Helen. My grandfather was Charles Joesph Fischer a child of Joesph P. Fischer and Margaret Heck. His brothers and sisters are; John, Lillie, and Bernice. I would like to know more about our family. Do you have further information? Please respond as I am anxious to find my relations. Thank you.

Colleen Mason

Posted: 20 Feb 2003 1:29AM GMT
MEEEEEE!!!!! I think I am your cousin! Mail me!

Sincerely,

Colleen Mason

Mark Fischer (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2003 9:20PM GMT
My great grandfather George Fischer from Wisconsin married Susan Willmes May 5,1888.They had children Harry,Mary,Katherine,Lillian,Cecille,John(my grandfather),Bill, Theresa,Lawrence.Is this any connection?
Mark Fischer

Mark Fischer (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2003 9:25PM GMT
This is great! Yes we must be related.E-mail me at mfischer2@wi.rr.com and we can exchange names,dates and information. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Mark Fischer

Posted: 24 Jul 2003 7:56PM GMT
what lillan info do you have ?

looking for one that had a son named gimour fischer and married a griffith and resided in pittsburg pa

gilmour would have been born around 1922-1923 and him and his wife aimee died in a plane crash on dec11,1949 around lometa texas

Posted: 3 Dec 2005 12:51PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jan 2006 12:24AM GMT
Catherine Fischer was my maternal great grandmother. From my family records, Servatius Fischer was born Nov. 1, 1831 and died May 25, 1891 in Chicago, Cook Co. Illinois. I have the spelling of his wife's name as Catherine Zilligan who was born Jan 15, 1891 and died May 25, 1902.

Mark C. fischer (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 2005 4:50AM GMT
Terese,
My records show the Catherine Fischer the daughter of Servatius Fischer and Katherine Ziligan was born on Feb.9, 1861 married Nicholas Berg on July 28,1894 abd passed away March 7,1933 and is burried at St. Michael cemetary, Schereville, IN. She would have been my great, great grandfather Georges sister. I show that Servatius's father was Joseph Fischer and his mother was Anna Maria Neissen but I have no dates for them. I have a pretty extensive tree put together by Norvin and Bob Hackhel. If you are interested I can provide you with more info. Stay in touch. Mark Fischer
per page

Find a board about a specific topic