Search for content in message boards

Missing Lundgren branch

Missing Lundgren branch

Posted: 15 Jul 2001 3:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 Nov 2001 11:03PM GMT
Surnames: Lundgren, Sundholm, Claussen, Verville, ,
Searching for this branch of the Lundgrens who emigrated from Gåvleborg (Gåstrikland) lån, Sweden. Our history of the family is quite complete for Sweden dating back to early 1700's and the US except for this one branch.

Re: Missing Lundgren branch

Posted: 17 Jul 2001 8:05PM GMT
Edited: 14 Sep 2003 9:01PM GMT
Surnames: Lundgren, Larson
I have been searching for a Edith Olivia Lundgren that married Gustave Larson. They had a child, born in Oaklawn, Cook Co. IL in 1924. Only other info I have is that Edith had a maiden sister named Alice Lundgren. Looking for any information on both the Lundgren and Larson lines.

Posted: 17 Jul 2001 10:07PM GMT
Edited: 11 Nov 2001 11:03PM GMT
Surnames: Lundgren, Claussen, Verville
Our missing branch came to US about 1869 give or take in the being of Per Fredric Lundgren, born Sweden 1849, died in Chicago in 1916.(He lived on W. Oakdale). Wife was an Emma Victoria Sundholm, born Sweden 1858, died in Chicago 1933 (she lived on N. Talman at death). Their children were Rudolph Emanuel, Ruth Meg, Elvira, Arthur, Ethel, and Edmund, all born in Chicago. I have no information on these children except Ruth Meg. She married a Harold Claussen. They had a child, Vera Genevive who married a John Verville and they had two boys, John Paul and Robert Alan. All the above information came from Sweden.

Posted: 26 Jul 2002 5:48AM GMT
Surnames: Lundgren , Walter E. the ???? Missing Lundgren's
I don't know if we are the Lundgren branch you are looking for. I have extensive records of the Lundgren's in my family. We are direct decendets of Eric the Red. My gggg Grandfather married the queen of swedin. My ggg grandfather sent his family to america there was some type of war breaking out between 2 kingdoms in swedin and he didn't want his family in danger. My gg grandfather Oalf Lundgren married Ida Carolina Jonson. My grandfather is Walter E Lundgren he married Marjorie M. Bundy . If you think we may be the missing Lundgren's let me know . If you have any info. that i can further track our family please also let me know.

Jerry Lundgren (View posts)
Posted: 27 Jul 2002 5:07PM GMT
Surnames: Lundgren
My earliest known ancestor was Anders Lundgren, Född 1728 6/12. Död 1772 7/2/ in Dahlfors bruk. He was born in Söderbärke Parish. Both are in Dalarna. I know nothing of Anders parents or if he had any siblings, Anders had 5 children, 3 girls and 2 boys. One, Johan (Jan) Fredrik Lundgren moved to Åmot, Gåvleborgs län. I have all information on Johan up to the present. I would like to determine if there is any information on Anders parents or the 4 children (who as far as I know did not go to Gävleborgs län.).

I am sure I can find out more when we go back to Sveden but this will not be for another year.

Posted: 28 Jul 2002 5:02AM GMT
Edited: 6 Jan 2003 6:44PM GMT
Surnames: lundgren's
none of those names sound familiar to me. do you know if the name was larsk to lundgren in sweden? if so we may be the missing link. i know form stories that my grandfather told is that we are related to the queen of sweden, during some kind of war between 2 kingdoms. they sent the family to america hence the name change to lundgren. eric the great is as far back as a cousin got but i found his father's name. story is that there are 5 generations of children born they went down the family tree as being named eric's son from there one of them married a johnnson?? but i am not sure of how many generations there are but they named them as john's son. from there it went to larsk or lars to lundgren. my mother has the info. when i get it fom her i'll let you know, but i'll still keep looking.

Posted: 30 Jul 2002 8:39AM GMT
Surnames: lundgren,larson,larsk
i am also looking for info on the lundgrens, larson, and ericsons in sweden. i received some info from my mother but it really confuses mr maybe we could help each other out. my g grandfather was oalf william lundgren in sweden we believe it was larsk to larsson to lundgren when they came to america her married ida carolina johnson. they had 5 boys charles, walter, louis, cliff, and bob. if you would like to compare notes feel free to email me

Robert Frawley Jr. (View posts)
Posted: 5 Oct 2003 7:35AM GMT
Surnames: lundgren
Hi,my name is bob frawley,my father was al lundgren,my grandfather was elmer and he married betrice.
call or e-mail 208-245-8400 rfrawley@smgazette.com

Posted: 17 Dec 2007 1:52AM GMT
I have an Elmer Lundgren in my line! I'd love you hear from you! kate Andersen

Posted: 11 Jul 2011 9:26PM GMT
Please contact me at cindyjgeiger@hotmail.com for information on the Larson/Lundgren family tree.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions