Search for content in message boards

The Mababangloob from Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, P.I.

The Mababangloob from Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, P.I.

Posted: 10 Jan 2003 8:52AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pena, Mababangloob, Braan, Tungate, Davis, Araujo, Clements, Wisenor
I am a descendant from The Mababangloob from Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, P.I. I have been told many stories about my relatives from this side of the family and have just recently found out i am the ggrandaughter of Gregoia P Braan (b.11/28/1881 in Cabanatuan) daughter of Fernanda Mababangloob from the same place. I have a document showing that Fernanda married a man from Spain by the last name of Pena. If anyone can give me any information about this family...this part of the islands..anything...it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: The Mababangloob from Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija, P.I.

Yancy Kim Reyes y Mababangloob (View posts)
Posted: 25 Mar 2006 12:09PM GMT
Hola ! how u doin? My name is Yancy Kim Reyes y Mababangloob from Barcelona Spain I was surfin the web about my relatives and family ( Mababangloob ) then I saw ur inquiry bout Fernanda Mababangloob from Nueva Ecija. Actually I dont have any idea bout the family of my mother though some hear says that our roots are from Nueva Ecija in the Philippines. In as much as I want to trace the roots of my mom only she knows limited information about her ancestry. My grandfathers name is Luisito Mababangloob and I dont know where is he from. He died in the early 80's and I never had change to talk even asking him bout his origin. Well just want to inform you bout Familia Mababangloob that we do exist here in Spain, Barcelona. I will appreciate ur response and if you can give us some info about Mababangloob Family.

Thanks and best regards.

Yancy Kim

Posted: 11 Mar 2009 7:34PM GMT
Hi! I'm nicole. Recently, I've been digging more about my family roots. I'm not exactly sure what my ancestry came from nor does my mum or grandmother actually remembers. My grandfather died a few years back. I'm part filipino and currently living in Alabang, Manila
the only info I know about my clan was that there are a few Mababangloobs in the philippines and chances are these clans could actually be related to one another :) also, I also have some infos that I'm like, part spanish in a way. Mababangloob is supposed to be my middlename :|

Posted: 13 Sep 2013 4:57AM GMT
If u r still reading this..contact me at cisfamily@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic