Search for content in message boards

William Wiley

William Wiley

Posted: 6 Feb 2001 12:21PM GMT
Edited: 16 Sep 2002 8:25PM GMT
This William Wiley was the born abt 1751 died Feb 28 1816 at age 65 found on Stone in Sharon Nobel county . (First Grave in that Cemetery Found on pg. 375 Nobel County History)He was
one of the pioneers of Nobel County, came in year of 1808. He served in the Revolution war was a weaver by trade. His sons were James- (My line)He md. Jemima Lowe .) William , Thomas-(His Sons were Jacob, Rufus,John, William, Thomas,) all lived in Sharon another son John lived near Caldwell And had a Early horse-mill. They are also family to Betsey and Billy Boone and Annie and Joshua Clark . Pg. 360-1 Nobel County History I am Looking for Williams Parents and wife. Does this ring a bell with any one ?

Re: William Wiley (to Stephanie)

Posted: 7 Feb 2001 8:28AM GMT
Edited: 22 Apr 2003 5:59PM GMT
Hi Stephanie. This is my line as well through William's son John Wiley/Charity Seevers. I have met several cousins looking for the very same information. We have yet to find anything! Please take my email address cmazon6@yahoo.com to keep in touch and share whatever we may find on William. Thanks!

Re: William Wiley

Posted: 19 Nov 2002 10:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 May 2003 6:30PM GMT
Surnames: Wiley, Wylie,
Hi,
I was wondering if your James and Jemima Lowe Wiley ever passed thru Adams Co., Ohio?

Garry

Stephanie (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2002 5:00PM GMT
I have the birth of a daughter in union twp. monroe Ohio that is about all I know her name is Sara jane Keller Daughter to Louisa Wiley wife of (Absolum Keller) was born in Columbus Franklin Ohio 17 april 1818 daughter of James wiley his birth I have onely PA death Leando Van Buren Iowa 10 aug 1874

Posted: 10 Jul 2003 10:12PM GMT
Edited: 26 Aug 2003 5:27PM GMT
Hi Stephanie. Wondering if you've found any more detail about our William Wiley....
-Cyndi

Stephanie (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 2003 2:48AM GMT
Sorry but no I have looked and looked still nothing !
per page

Find a board about a specific topic