Search for content in message boards

Russell Robert Schroeder

Russell Robert Schroeder

Posted: 15 Aug 2010 11:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schroeder
Looking for parents of Russell Robert Schroeder born November 1943 (WI?) and died July 30, 2010 in Wisconsin. I am working on a family tree for my foster daughter and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Russell Robert Schroeder

Posted: 18 Aug 2010 10:53PM GMT
Hi Kim,

Not much to go on with Russell because of his age. Couldn't find him in the SSDI, nor an obit for him on Google.

Do you know if he married a woman with the last name Giese? Don't know her first name.....

Ruth
-------------
Wisconsin Marriages, 1973-1997
Name: Giese
Estimated birth year: 1952
County of Residence: Marinette
Spouse: Russell R Schroeder
Spouse's Estimated Birth Year: 1944
Spouse's Age: 30
Spouse's Gender: M (Male)
Spouse's County of Residence: Marinette
Marriage Date: 21 Sep 1974
Marriage County: Marinette
Certificate Number: 026821
Microfilm Roll Number: 38

Posted: 18 Aug 2010 11:30PM GMT
Surnames: schroeder
Ruth - I see you helping me again :) Thank you! This one is a tricky one. I know nothing about him other than an approximate birth of November, 1943 and death of July 31, 2010 somewhere in Wisconsin. He had children with at least a couple different women, one being Judith Morley (daughter of Donald Morley and Elsie Amundson that you helped out previously with). Thank you for trying tho! My foster daughter is sending a friend invite on facebook to someone who posted pictures of Russell's funeral saying that was her grandfather. I will post if I find out anything! Kim

Posted: 19 Aug 2010 12:22AM GMT
Did you do a Google search on "Russell Robert Schroeder" (in quotes)? I did, and came across these articles:
http://wcco.com/topstories/woods.hunting.shooting.2.351438.h...
http://wcco.com/topstories/Seth.Hammes.Russell.2.351585.html
http://host.madison.com/news/local/article_7c5e7e1b-3e74-5dc...
They may give you clues as to where Russell Robert Schroeder II lived and his father's name.

Posted: 19 Aug 2010 1:41AM GMT
Surnames: Schroeder
Yes, I had found that but we didn't know until today that he was some type of relation to my foster daughter. We are trying to narrow down the exact relation - uncle or great uncle?? The article states that he was new to the area. Thank you for helping though! Kim

Posted: 19 Aug 2010 1:05PM GMT
Kim,

You didn't mention if Judith and Russell were ever married or not, and when their child/children were born.

I did find in the Wisconsin marriage index a Judith A(nne) Morley married in Barron County to 2 persons, Michael A Conoboy in 1980, and Neil Martin Conoboy in 1983. So, maybe you can look at the courthouse in Barron County for any children born to Judith and Russell, and maybe his place of birth will be listed. This Judith was born about 1948, so given the marriage dates here, it may be likely that Judith & Russell's children may have been born before 1980 and possibly in Barron County. The Wisconsin marriage index starts at 1973, so if they were married, maybe they were married before this year, and there is a marriage record also in Barron County?

Ruth

Posted: 19 Aug 2010 1:38PM GMT
Surnames: Schroeder/Conoboy
We don't think Russell and Judy were married. We were aware of the Conoboy last name - but didn't realize there were two of them! Russell is my foster daughter's grandfather. She doesn't recall ever meeting him. From what I understand there was very little contact between her mom and grandfather. Thank you for your hints!! Kim

Posted: 19 Aug 2010 2:12PM GMT
Judith married Michael 26 Jul 1980 in Barron County.
Judith divorced Michael 30 Jul 1982 in Barron County.
Judith married Neil 20 May 1983 in Barron County.

There was a Daniel Schroeder in the SSDI in Turtle Lake, Barron County....maybe Russell's father? maybe an obit will have clues?

Name SSN Date of birth Date of death Lived State Zip Code (Last Residence) Zip Code

DANIEL SCHROEDER 471-05-5393 May 18, 1909 May 1, 1987
77 years WI 54889 (Turtle Lake, Barron County)

Posted: 19 Aug 2010 2:37PM GMT
Here are a few more Schroeder's (Daniel included) in the SSDI for Barron County. If you are at a standstill, this may be an option and obtain obits for these people?

Name Birth Date Death Date Last Residence
(City,County,State)

Ella Schroeder 25 Jan 1894 Mar 1972 Rice Lake, Barron, Wisconsin

O. W. Schroeder 14 Aug 1904 15 Dec 2000 Rice Lake, Barron, Wisconsin

Daniel Schroeder 18 May 1909 May 1987 Turtle Lake, Barron, Wisconsin

Marvin H. Schroeder 13 Aug 1913 5 Jun 2010 Cumberland, Barron, Wisconsin

Elaine J. Schroeder 1 Apr 1920 6 Jan 2003 Cameron, Barron, Wisconsin

John J. Schroeder 5 Jul 1925 3 Feb 2003 Cameron, Barron, Wisconsin

Posted: 19 Aug 2010 3:23PM GMT
Unfortunately I have to go to work - hate how that gets in the way of genealogy research!! Thank you so much for all of your help - it is greatly appreciated! Kim
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions