Search for content in message boards

Brownrigg Family, Wingfield, Co. Wicklow Ireland, early 1700's

Brownrigg Family, Wingfield, Co. Wicklow Ireland, early 1700's

Kathleen Norton Madigan (View posts)
Posted: 6 Feb 2000 11:13AM GMT
I am looking for information regarding the siblings and parents of Richard Thomas Brownrigg, born at Wingfield, Co. Wicklow in 1735. Richard emigrated to North Carolina in the 1750's. He was my g.g.g.g.g.grandfather. Does anyone know anything about this family? knm

Wingfield

Brian Loughman (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2000 3:09PM GMT
Hi there,
I'm originally from County Wicklow and I am familar with the Wingfield Name/area, you might want to check out www.powerscourt.ie and check out the wingfield family name history link. You might be able to gleam some usefull leads out of this !
Good luck !
Brian

Wingfield

Kathy Madigan (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2000 4:44PM GMT
Thank you, Brian, I will give it a shot! knm

Brownrigg

Posted: 24 Apr 2001 8:12AM GMT
Edited: 18 Aug 2001 7:02PM GMT
I am looking for a Stephen Brownrigg from Wicklow County born around 1840 married a Catherine Doyle born? they came to Michigan in the USA 1860? They had one son have not found if he was born in the states or Ireland. Just started on Brownrigg Genealogy as my Brother in law was doing some but never got around to it so i am doing it not much to go on Thank you if you have any information

Re: Brownrigg Family, Wingfield, Co. Wicklow Ireland, early 1700's

Posted: 26 Jun 2001 9:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Yes I do and as a family member, I have a copy of family bible which includes family tree.

Posted: 21 Aug 2001 2:43AM GMT
Edited: 8 Nov 2002 5:51AM GMT
Very interested in your reply and having a family bible. Please contact me. I have done much research on this family. Thank you. Ann

Posted: 18 Jul 2002 7:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Nov 2002 5:51AM GMT
Surnames: Brownriggs of NC-AL-MISS-TX-OK
Does your bible refer to the USA NC Brownriggs? If affirmative, which branch? I have researched these Brownriggs until the present day.

Re: Brownrigg

Posted: 11 Aug 2002 4:18AM GMT
Surnames: Brownrigg, Ryan, Moore
I am a gr.gr. granddaugther of Stephen Brownrigg and Catherine Doyle. I have alot of info. on the family so please feel free to contact me. I would like to get more info. on this family as I don't have anything from when they were in Ireland except that they were from County Wicklow.

Re: Brownrigg

Posted: 13 Aug 2002 4:14PM GMT
Edited: 21 Apr 2003 8:11PM GMT
Hi my husband is the Brownrigg connection his g g g grandfather was a Stephen Brownrigg also I did get some infoormationfrom you a while back on the internet I have the missing information on William his down to My husband his grandmother Foulds was a Brownrigg her Father was William son of Stephen.

Just got back from Saginaw and nees to put things to gether have 2 picks of the wedding ann of William and catherine Theresa Keely onther of William whan he was township something probily superviser plat atlas's for stephen William And william T.

took some pictures of the cemetery not developeed yet as we just got home yesterday still unpacking as we sayed at the Collage.

send e-mail address and home address so I can send infromation when I get it together

My Address is Rosella Foulds 3050 Forest Creek Drive, Melbourne, FL 32901

Thanks for the reply
Posted: 21 Aug 2002 2:09PM GMT
Surnames: BROWNRIGG, HAGEN, SHAW
Rosella:
I am interested in *Thomas BROWNRIGG, from Canada. He m. Margaret HAGEN. They had 4 issues that I know of.
Emma, Stephen, Thomas John and Frederick.
Thomas John m. Maud Beryle SHAW.
Who is *Thomas the son of?
Janice in CA.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions