Search for content in message boards

Barnard / Bernard - from Sumner Co.,TN to Texas.......

Barnard / Bernard - from Sumner Co.,TN to Texas.......

Posted: 4 Feb 2009 7:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am trying to connect with families of : Annie E. Bernard/Barnard-Clampit, born abt. 1857. In 1910 she lives in Tarrant Co.,TX [ Ft. Worth and Haslet Road], with James F. Clampitt , Carrie E. Clampitt and Lillian M. Clampitt...
Anny E. is the daughter of Thomas J.Bernard/Barnard, he is born abt.1845 in TN; no parents known..
Also looking for information on John H. Bernard/Barnard ,who I believe to be a brother to Thomas. John H. was born abt.1847 in TN;
Thomas J. lived in Texs in 1896,a daughter was born there and the word in related families is that Thomas had a brother that worked for a school as a janitor...
Names connected to this family are Mays ;Cook; Bradley;Clampitt;Atkinson;Wilson;
Counties in Texas mentioned are : Dallas, Tarrant;Wise; Jack;
It seems that most of these families moved from Sumner Co.,TN to Texas around 1895 to 1900 ;
Really would love to hear from someone...

Re: Barnard / Bernard - from Sumner Co.,TN to Texas.......

Posted: 10 Sep 2009 2:17PM GMT
Surnames: Mays, Clampitt, Bradley
I think that we may have a connection as my family includes some of the same information as yours. Please feel free to contact me if you wish.

Posted: 12 Sep 2009 2:37AM GMT
My great great grandmother was Matilda Caroline Barnard.She was born about 1835.
She Married Joshua E. Davis. He was born 4 Nov 1827
Do you have anything close to information on these?
Their family was born in Tennessee in Claiborne or Hancock Counties.
Please respond. Thank you.
chwida@charter.net

Posted: 12 Sep 2009 4:32AM GMT
Hi...Sorry I have no info on these persons.... U.J.G.

Posted: 9 Jan 2010 1:22PM GMT
My g-g-grandfather was John (middle unk)Bernard/Barnard. He was born in Arkansas, but spent time in Terrant Co, TX and enlisted in the Civil War there. I found that his father was Abraham from Kentucky. Do you have any info on this lineage?

Please feel free to contact me.

Posted: 19 Jun 2010 1:28AM GMT
I am sorry but I have no info on these persons...

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 4:05PM GMT
I'm sorry I don't have anything on her. Do you know if she had brothers or what her father's name was?

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 4:07PM GMT
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I forgot about this part of Ancestry. Do you have anything on John Barnard or his father Abraham Barnard? They lived in Tarrant County, TX. Abraham was married to Sarah Lackey. John was married to Rebecca Evans.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Posted: 15 Sep 2011 4:10PM GMT
I don't have anything for you on the Barnard/Bernard side, but I might have on the Mays side. What Mays' do you have?

Posted: 16 Apr 2013 6:23PM GMT
Surnames: barnard
i believe your abraham barnard is the father of my great great great grandfather george barnard.george barnard was born 1839 and was married too mary ann appalin in 1860 in tarrant county,texas.would like any info you have on abraham barnard and sarah lackey.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions