Search for content in message boards

William Floyd Brooks

William Floyd Brooks

Posted: 11 Aug 2013 10:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Aug 2013 1:29PM GMT
Surnames: Brooks Cash
My grandmother married Floyd Brooks years ago. He was my step-grandfather. My grandmother, Jean Cash Brooks, passed away a few years ago. I am currently looking for immediate family members of my step-grandfather to pass along some photos that I found of him and his family that were discovered in my grandmother's photo albums. As much as I appreciate them, I feel as though they deserve to be with the Brooks family.

Williams Floyd Brooks
Born: 1928
Died: 1991
Lived in Boaz, Alabama
Worked at a vault company in Boaz/Albertville.

Thank you,

Amy Yarbrough

Re: William Floyd Brooks

Posted: 12 Aug 2013 8:23AM GMT
Surnames: BROOKS
Amy, We do not have a William Floyd Brooks in my husband's family tree as far as we are aware, BUT if I may give you a few tips. It would be helpful if you can give a little more information if possible. There are a lot of Brooks with forenames William Floyd, believe it or not, put the name in your search bar and see the photo's etc., pop up.

So if you can give a date, even approximate, of when he was born, age at death, where he was born, where they lived, did he serve in the forces etc., it might help those who could have a claim to him.

Re: William Floyd Brooks

Posted: 12 Aug 2013 1:31PM GMT
Good morning,

Thank you for the advice. I went back to my original post and added information that I could remember.

Thank you again,

Amy Yarbrough
per page

Find a board about a specific topic