Search for content in message boards

Hagen-Lovell family

Hagen-Lovell family

Posted: 15 Oct 2005 2:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Dec 2005 12:37AM GMT
I'm searching for information/stories/memories about Alonzo LOVELL, Bertha BRAMER, Christ E. HAGEN, Elisa NESSET, Elmer J. Hagen and Silvia LOVELL . All are from the Melrose or Black River Falls area. Alonzo, Elisa, Christ and Bertha are my GRGrandparents. Elmer and Silvia are my Grandparents, They had Sharon Rae, My Mom.

Re: Hagen-Lovell family

Christine Hartman (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 2005 5:54PM GMT
Surnames: NESSET HAGEN
Esie Nesset was my grandmother Ragna Nesset's sister, and Esie's husband Christ E. Hagen was my grandfather Chris M. Hagen's (Ragna's husband) first cousin. So you and I are related from two branches. I have Esie's obituary on my genealogy website www.noicedebugger.com/chris. I also have a scan of Elmer Hagen's obituary if you don't already have a copy. It is a shame that I wasn't able to contact you before the Nesset family reunion that we held in Black River Falls in August, 2005.

Posted: 26 Nov 2005 2:22PM GMT
Edited: 20 Dec 2005 12:37AM GMT
I've only been researching my family since August, so it is very exciting to connect with family. Please let me know when another reunion comes,I would like to attend. I grew up in Black River Falls, Now I live in Rhinelander, WI. I get the Banner Journal, I remember seeing the announcement for the Nesset reunion, I didn"t know at that time I was connected. I don't have Elmer's obituary, I would like a copy. Do you remember family gatherings with Ragna and Elisa?

Posted: 3 Dec 2005 11:17PM GMT
My 2 email messages to you have been bounced back. Have you recently changed your email address? I would like to email you some scans of obituaries and photographs of Hagens and Nessets. If you click on my name, you should see a graphic of my email address.

Posted: 20 Dec 2005 12:49AM GMT
Christine, Please try to send them again to sener@frontiernet.net. We had a computer problem, Thanks.

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2006 9:06PM GMT
Surnames: Lovell
Did you find the information? I have a Lovell scrapbook in the Jackson County History Room. The Lovell's are also my cousins.

Posted: 15 Dec 2006 11:40PM GMT
Mary, Yes, I did find my answers...so far, I guess I will have to visit the history room next time I am in Black River Falls. I'd love to see the book. Thanks,Nancy

Posted: 16 Feb 2013 12:47AM GMT
Surnames: Bramer,Lovell,Hagen
I have a friend who is related through the Bramer-Lovell family who would like to get more info..she would be your 2nd cousin once removed..

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 9:29PM GMT
Surnames: Hagen-Lovell-Bramer
Hi Nancy,

I was just wondering if you received my posts about the Hagen-Lovell families
per page

Find a board about a specific topic