Search for content in message boards

Johannas Miller

Johannas Miller

Posted: 25 Apr 2005 1:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for information on my 5th great-grandfather Johannas (John) Miller born in York, Pennsylvania May 6, 1760. I believe his wife was Mary Elizabeth Bergdoll. Any information would be a great help. Thanks.

Re: Johannas Miller

Posted: 25 Apr 2005 8:53PM GMT
Pam,

There are several family trees on Ancestry showing John
and Mary as married. Found this marriage from church
records in York, PA. Johannes Miller and Elizabeth
Bergdoll on November 19, 1780.

Carol

Posted: 26 Apr 2005 12:18AM GMT
Thank you. Yes, I do have that but I'm still trying to find their parents.

Howard Miller (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2005 2:08AM GMT
My great great great grandparents were Johannas and Mary Elizabeth Bergdoll Miller. Around 1786-1787 they moved to Shenandoah County, Va and settled on the Hawksbill Creek.(now Page Co) I have not been able to find his parents, but I believe that he had a brother named Casper, who also settled in the same area. Casper later moved to Champaign County, Ohio.

Posted: 26 Apr 2005 2:13AM GMT
Hello, my great-grandparents were Carson Earl Miller and Minnie Chloe Fox, can you tell me where you fit into my tree. You can email me directly if you would like.

Pam Miller Thim

howard miller (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2005 10:28PM GMT
My direct email is howmiller@verizon.net. Your great-grandfather and my father, Ernest Miller, were brothers. My Mother is Elva Miller.

Posted: 2 Oct 2009 1:30PM GMT
There was a Csper Miller in champain county ohio next to Joesph Miller who was a son of John and Mary Miller that came from page county va could it be that casper was Joesph uncle?

Posted: 22 Mar 2013 5:42PM GMT
I have been researching my line up to this very Casper Miller. I believe he was born in York County, PA in 1771. He then moved with his brother, John and wife Elizabeth Bergdoll, to Page County, VA in about 1786. Casper married Eve Comer in 1794 in VA and they moved to Champaign County, OH in about 1817. He died there. I cannot find any information regarding the parents of Casper and John. I did see in a York census that a Casper Miller was an innkeeper with a substantial household. The timing was right to make this my Casper's father, but I have no evidence. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 13 Jan 2014 1:54AM GMT
nas Miller
Replies: 7
Howard Miller (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2005 8:08PM GMT
My great great great grandparents were Johannas and Mary Elizabeth Bergdoll Miller. Around 1786-1787 they moved to Shenandoah County, Va and settled on the Hawksbill Creek.(now Page Co) I have not been able to find his parents, but I believe that he had a brother named Casper, who also settled in the same area. Casper later moved to Champaign County, Ohio.
this was sent to me by howard miller, I think he is buried in kingscreek cementary jusat behind the church on the south side. John Miller
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions