Search for content in message boards

Descendant of Richard Kimball and Ursula Scott

Descendant of Richard Kimball and Ursula Scott

Lyle Krueger (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 2005 6:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kimball, Perry, Ware, Hall, Krueger
I am trying to find as much information as I can on the descendants and ancestors of Richard Kimball and Ursula Scott, to include the descendants of their ancestors.

I have been working this side of my family for quite some time, approximately two years, and have gather a lot of information, but am only a small fraction of the way complete with the descendants. I have recently received some information on a line of descendants which migrated to Australia about 150 years ago. From this line there are three distinct lines in Australia, of which I am getting more and more information as time goes on.

I would really like to know more about each line of descendants, so if you could take the time to email me, tell me a little bit about your family's line and their history, and I would be happy to email you back with information about my line and our history.

I am a descendant of Richard through his son Benjamin, his son Abraham, and then his daughter Mehitable.

Sincerely,

Lyle Krueger (a long lost cousin)

Re: Descendant of Richard Kimball and Ursula Scott

Leslie (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2005 12:33AM GMT
Hello there,
I am also a descendant of Richard and Ursula Scott.

I descend from Richard to son Thomas, to his son Richard, to his son Joseph, to his son Daniel, to his son Moses, to his daughter Ann. Ann was my 4th great grandmother and was married to Thomas Jefferson Young. I have visited the house of ancester Daniel Kimball where his Moses was probably born in what is today called Bradford, MA a section of Haverhill. Happy hunting..

Leslie

Posted: 20 Aug 2005 2:31PM GMT
I descend from Richard through two sons, Benjamin and Henry.
From Benjamin, I descend from two of his sons, David and Jonathan.
I'll do it this way:
Richard>Henry>Henry>Mary who married John Hall and had Ralph Hall who married Abigail Kimball<David<Benjamin<Richard.
Then there is:
Richard>Benjamin>Jonathan>Mehitable who married Ebenezer Webster.
It still confuses me!
Leslie

Barbara Maloney (View posts)
Posted: 7 Dec 2005 3:50PM GMT
Edited: 29 May 2006 2:25PM GMT
Surnames: Chesley, Kimball, Russell
Hi Lelsie,
Reading your reply and saw Mary Kimball, as wife of JOHN HALL with son RALPH. Ok now here i go.. In the Chesley family, we have a JOHN HALL who had second wife EstherChesley. and her sister Mary Chesley marring Ralph Hall then John Foy, son of JOHN. Do I have by chanch the same family of Halls? Mary and Esther are the daughters of Philip Chesley of OYster River Plantation, now Durham NH.91600's)
My Kimball LIne :::Richard& Ursula Scott, Richard & MAry Cooley/Smith?, Samuel & Mary Whitt, Jonathan & Hannah Hopkins, Jonathan & Martha Ober, Issac & Abigail Raymond, Issac & Sally Cutter, Benoni & Mary Dunster, Marshall & Louisa Allen, Fred and Martha Russell. MIldred & True Chesley, Me. I have the Cutter Book with Sally's family . My biggest problem is Louisa Judith Allen with nothing except her parents Oliver Allen and Harriett Harding. The Kimball book does not carry her out anymore and I havn't been able to find her family anywhere.
Can you help me????
Barbara..Bmal1487@aol.com

Posted: 7 Dec 2005 6:58PM GMT
My Mary Kimball married a John Hall in 1706 in Bradford, Essex, MA. He was, supposedly, the son of one Richard Hall who was married to a Martha. I don't know her last name. I don't have any information about him marrying again. My John's son Ralph was born 1716/17 in Bradford and married Abigail Kimball in 1739. Actually I have not spent much time lately on this segment of my ancestry. Sorry to say, I don't know anything about the other names in your message.
Regards, Leslie

Posted: 28 Oct 2013 7:09AM GMT
Surnames: Kimball, Scott
Richard and Ursula are my 9th great grandparents via their son John. I have all the information down through his son Joseph, then his son Dean, then Dean jr, then his son Jarvis, his son Dean, his daughter Maria, her son Joseph .... and that is where we hit my grandparents. I also have information of Richards father and so on back to 1310.

Terri

Posted: 14 May 2014 7:27PM GMT
still looking for info, Lyle? i am descended from this line.
cuz colleen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic