Search for content in message boards

Protheroe/owens/jones/Llewellyn/Simon/ John/llyoyd/Rosser

Protheroe/owens/jones/Llewellyn/Simon/ John/llyoyd/Rosser

Posted: 2 Dec 2002 3:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Mar 2003 3:02AM GMT
I am looking for anyone related to the folowing people:
John Protheroe m Amelia Jones children Mary, Sara, William, Esther,Ann, Louisa, Elizabeth, John.
grandchildren - Susannah, William John, Daniel, David, and Ester.
Greatgrandchildren - John Greenville, Glyn, Idris, Hugh, Marian, Dilys, David W.-

If you are related to this family please email me as I am a great-great grandchild . There are some of us here in the USA looking for information about our family. We know there are relatives still there but do not know how to get in touch.

Re: Protheroe/owens/jones/Llewellyn/Simon/ John/llyoyd/Rosser

Posted: 6 Jul 2006 11:50PM GMT
Hello Jane,
I am related to Amelia and John Protheroe, they were my great great grandparents.
My grandmother was risen by Amelia (reasons unknown as of yet) Her mother was Elizabeth, my grandmother was the Mary who is listed as 5 years old in the census, maybe named after your grandmother.

You have a large family still in Wales, apart from myself who moved to Bath in the early 1970's.

I have only recently begun on the family tree, and am curious where the name Morris comes from on your side, for I have Amelia as a Jones before marriage.

Maybe your grandmother would know why Amelia rose little Mary.
As a family we are blessed with longevity, proven by your grandmother.

Our one remaining aunt is now 87, she has been a wealth of information for me, most of the family have lived well into their 80's.

Do you have any photographs? Please let me know.

All for now
Regards
Ann Wyatt.

Re: Protheroe/owens/jones/Llewellyn/Simon/ John/llyoyd/Rosser

Posted: 7 Jul 2006 12:23PM GMT
Edited: 26 Nov 2006 3:52AM GMT
Anna, It was so great to finally find someone. I would love to email to exchange information with you. My mother is the last of the generation before me. My grandmother died when I was about 10. She was only 4 years old when she came to America. I will check with some of my cousins here, however we are few. The one that would have known something feel at the age of 85 and died. That was only 4 days before we were to get together. Her daughter died unexpectedly just a few months ago. Her family is give me the information she had, however they seem to have misplaced the pictures. I can send some of the pictures that I have, however they are few. Please email me at: crazyteacher2@aol.com and we can exchange more information. This is great. Thanks so much and we will talk again soon.

Jane Hall
per page

Find a board about a specific topic