Search for content in message boards

blairs from ohio

blairs from ohio

Posted: 7 Nov 2000 12:39AM GMT
Edited: 16 Jan 2004 4:39AM GMT
looking for ancestors of George washington Blair who was killed in the civil war in jun.1864, his brother william married george's wife after he came back from the war . Mary Anne Newton was george's wife, george and mary had one child who's name was florence Ida Blair who was my grandmother.William and florence went on, moving to nebraska and having eight more children. Ezra Blair was there father, is there any one out there who knows of Ezra and back farther. all info. appr. Chuck Rollins

Blair geneology

Deanna (View posts)
Posted: 6 May 2001 9:08PM GMT
Wow! my great great ... william blair married mary after george blair died in the civil war ... thier daughter was ardelia who married edward jones... i have a picture of william blair taken in 1861 in a civil war uniform... could it be the same????

Re: blairs from ohio

Posted: 25 May 2010 6:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for a brother of a Willis Jackson Blair born in 1828 (place unknown). I just found out his daughter, Missella (born in 1864), mentions 4 cousins visiting from Cleveland, Ohio. Missella also had a sister, Mary and a brother, Andrew (b. 1854), who once lived in Ohio. We also have a Florence Blair (my grandmother). Willis was also in the Civil War and was injured. He died in 1900 and is buried in Adams, New York. I don't know if there is a connection here. We don't know the parents of Willis or if he had brothers or sisters. But with Missella mentioning cousins from Ohio, it is possible.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic