Search for content in message boards

Searching for Coal, Cole, and More Coles book

Searching for Coal, Cole, and More Coles book

Johnnie Via (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2000 6:11PM GMT
Does anyone have the address where I might purchase this book? It lists the decendants of Juluis Jackson Cole, Sr. in it. Your help will greatly be appreciated. Thanks!!

Julius Jackson Cole

Posted: 28 Jun 2000 4:25AM GMT
Edited: 6 Oct 2001 4:02PM GMT
I'm trying to follow the same line. Any luck with getting a copy of the book?

coles

scott mckenzie (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2000 7:55PM GMT
scott,
ihave a copy of the cole's family history book, i do not remember how i got it. send me an email and i will either look up what you need if i can we can discuss more when u email me. rjvia
Posted: 30 Jun 2000 8:15PM GMT
I am tracing the line John Cole born 1743> Lloyd Cole>Julius Jackson Cole b.1802>Crudrup Aurelius Cole> Stanford Marshall Cole b.1863. I'd appreciate any info on these ancestors as well as anything on John Cole's parentage. Thanks for responding so quickly. You may reach me at MCUSMC@bellsouth.net.

Cole's Family

Posted: 28 Sep 2000 8:53AM GMT
Edited: 27 Jul 2001 2:05AM GMT
The Cole Family History book you have - does it cover families who lived in New York State, Steuben County in particular? You may contact me at carola2436@hotmail.com

Caswell Cole

RJVia (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 2001 6:35PM GMT
I have a book that lists John Cole's family back to I believe Germany.
I am Evelyn Cole's Great granddaughter. She was a daughter of Caswell Cole.
RJ

John Cole

Posted: 26 May 2001 4:16PM GMT
This is good news. Do you know if the book is still in print? What's the name and publishing data? Where may a copy be purchased?
Thanks so much.

Cole Family History

John Cole (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2001 7:44PM GMT
I purchased this book from William & Irma Lampton. I can't remember there address but I'll be glad to look up any information you would like to know. Email me at rjcomputer@semo.net
RJ
Posted: 1 Aug 2001 6:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Aug 2002 2:14AM GMT
Surnames: Cole, Green
Looking for info on Elethear Cole who was born 2 May 1800 in Kingsbury, in Washington Co., NY. she married Adolphus M. Green on March 15, 1821and moved to Monroe Co., NY. about 1822. Then they moved to Danville, Steuben co., NY about 1824 and then to Huron co., Ohio about 1830 and then Livingston Co., MI. about 1849. Her oldest son was named Mason O. Green and her oldest daughter was Sarah Agnes Green. Do you have any info on this family? Elethear (COLE) GREEN died 12 FEB 1867 in MI. Don't know names of her parents.
Posted: 30 Oct 2012 2:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
I think the book Cole, Cole and more Coles is in the Benton County Library. I plan on going to the Library this week or next. All of the Cole names you mentioned are my Great Great Great and maybe further Grandparents. I am the child of Harold Cole, his Father Chester O. Cole, Kinchen Cole I think was his Grand Father or maybe one of the names you mentione. My Father was born and raised in Bruceton, Tennessee, Carroll County. He and my Mother, Lillian Lesley Crabb Cole, married and moved to McEwen, Tenn.
It sounds like we maybe relatives. would love to hear more of what you have found on our Family
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions