Search for content in message boards

EUSTACE - DUBLIN

EUSTACE - DUBLIN

Posted: 2 Nov 2011 9:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for anyone tracing the EUSTACE family. Have found details on a 2 month old baby who was buried in my GGGgrandads plot. Wondered who she is ? who are her parents? - her name is Margaret Eustace. Born June 1876 and died 2 months later 21 Aug 1876. Id love to find some information on this litle baby.Address given was 27 Little Denmark St, Dublin. The other surnames in the grave are GARVEY, COWEN, HARVEY, FARRELL.

Re: EUSTACE - DUBLIN

Posted: 4 Nov 2011 1:33AM GMT
I'm not related, or researching that line, but I can tell you that the Margaret Eustace born 9 June 1876 had several siblings and her parents were John Eustace and Margaret Bruce.

Children of John Eustace and Margaret Bruce baptized at ST. MARY, PRO CATHEDRAL (Dublin):

JACOBUS EUSTACE of 3 ABBEY ST on 22 January 1864 Sponsor 1 MARIA DUNNE
MARIA EUSTACE of 17 UP ABBEY ST on 3 April 1865 Sponsor 1 MARIA BYRNE
ROBERT EUSTACE of 80 CAPEL ST on 3 January 1868 Sponsor 1 ANNA DOYLE
JOHN JOSEPH EUSTACE of 27 DENMARK ST on 14 Sept 1870 Sponsor 1 ELIZAB MC NAMARA
PETER EUSTACE of 27 DENMARK ST on 11 Sept 1872 Sponsor 1 MARY BAGINE
MARGARET EUSTACE of 27 DENMARK ST on 19 June 1876 Sponsor 1 MARGARET ELLIS
MARIA JOSEPH EUSTACE of 21 DENMARK ST on 25 March 1878 Sponsor 1 JAMES HANNON
ELIZA ANNE EUSTACE of 27 DENMARK ST on 13 October 1879 Sponsor 1 MARGARET CARROLL
MARGARET EUSTACE of 27 DENMARK ST on 23 June 1882 Sponsor 1 MARGARET O ELLIS

and Robert Eustace's marriage

Name ROBERT EUSTACE MARGARET MOORE
Address 3 ROTUNDA MARKET 8 TAAFES ROAD
Occupation N/R N/R
Father JOHN EUSTACE THOMAS MOORE
Mother MARGARET BRUCE ELIZA CHERABINI
Further details in the record
Priest NICOLAS C HEALY
Witness 1 PETER EUSTACE
Witness 2 MARGARET HICKSON

Maybe this will help someone that is researching this family to make the connection.

Posted: 4 Nov 2011 3:51PM GMT
Thanks so much for that information. Im not sure where it fits into my family tree...the child Margaret Eustace was buried in the grave with my grandparents. Our family was HARVEY - JOHN and Cecilia. John was buried in 1845 in the grave and Margaret Eustace was buried 31 years later. Not sure yet what the connection is.....but it will be of great help to either myself or someone else at some stage. Thanks!

Posted: 1 Mar 2012 12:01PM GMT
Edited: 12 May 2012 11:20AM GMT
Robert Eustace Married Margaret Moore and are on the 1911 Census with thier children from both her first marriage and thier marriage..Sarah Moore( Margarets daughter from her first Marriage) was My Grandmother who became Sarah Warnock when she married my Grandfather Patrick

Posted: 23 Nov 2012 2:09PM GMT
Surnames: Eustace Bruce
The family above is my wife's family. John Eustace was a silver plater who married Margaret Bruce. My wife is descended from the second Margaret Eustace (not the one who died an infant!!) who married one Christopher Wynne.,
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions