Search for content in message boards

Enoch Dexter (b about 1800) and wife Hannah Burke

Enoch Dexter (b about 1800) and wife Hannah Burke

Posted: 18 May 2009 12:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stoddart,Ward, McGregor, Morse and related families
I am looking for the above couple parents and children. They are my ggggrandparents. Three of their children were William Edward (1831), Mary Lavinia(1837) and Norah(1847). The children were born in Queens County, one in Caladonia. Edward m. Suletina Freeman, Mary m. James William Dolliver and Norah m. Gilbert Ward.

Re: Enoch Dexter (b about 1800) and wife Hannah Burke

Posted: 19 May 2009 12:04AM GMT
I'm not sure from your message what information you are seeking. Hannah Burke is the sister of my 3G-grandfather Joseph Burke and is the daughter of William & Mary (Foster) Burke. I have some information about her children and would be happy to send it.

I probably have more information tucked away somewhere and would be happy to look into it if you are interested.

Posted: 19 May 2009 1:04PM GMT
Info on the family of Enoch and wife Hannah (Burke) Dexter and their seven children can be found in the booklet "History of Brooklyn" available for purchase from The Queens Museum for a small fee. You may contact them by phone or Website.

The history covers the entire Dexter family. Enoch born 1802, son of Ebenezer, the son of Samuel.

Posted: 10 Oct 2012 1:53AM GMT
I have just found this message after a number of years. Ancestry says there is an error in my email address. I moved four years ago and had to change my email address. Any way Hannah Burke is my gg grandmother. I would like to add her parents and sibling any other related and related relatives.

I have very few relations in Queens Co excepted for some Dolliver's. My email address gtstoddart@silomail.com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions