Search for content in message boards

BEAUCHAMP of Penetanguishene

BEAUCHAMP of Penetanguishene

Ellen (View posts)
Posted: 6 Nov 2006 11:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Anyone have affiliation with Gaeten Beauchamp from Soulange, P.Q. to Penetanguishene? Surnames Beauchamp, Plouff(e), Bonneau to name a few

Re: BEAUCHAMP of Penetanguishene

Sharlene (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2006 6:22PM GMT
I have Gatean Beauchamps' daughter Constatine married to my gr uncle Francois Onesime Plouffe in 1884. They had four children that I know of.

I have one daughter Rachel married to Joseph Bonneau in 1910- no children so far

Do you have any other infor on them.

Re: BEAUCHAMP of Penetanguishene

MikeWilson (View posts)
Posted: 8 Nov 2006 12:30AM GMT
Gatien Beauchamp born in Quebec married Henriette Gougeon in 1841, dtr Constantine Beauchamp born 1864. His father was Jacques Beauchamp and mother Theotiste Paiment who married in 1811. Dtr Constantine married Francis Plouffe(born 1857) in 1884, dtr Rachel Plouffe (born 1888) married Joseph Bonneau (born 1884). Rachel & Joseph married Nov 9, 1910 in Penetang. Joseph's (born in Tiny Twp )parents were Octave Bonneau and A. Lesperance. Francis Plouffe parents were Amable Plouffe (born 1798) and Amelie Chebrou-Latendresse born 1821. They married 1839 in Joliette SaintePaul QC and had 7 children. Amelie's parents are Antoine Chebou-Latendresse and Cecile Goyet .Amable's parents were JeanBaptiste Plouffe and Marquerite Boucher married 1796 in Berthier Berthier QC. Jean's father was JeanBaptiste Plouffe and mother Marguerite Lambert-Aubin married in 1763. Jean' s parents were Louis Plouffe and Marie Louis Laporte.
This is about all I have.
Regards
per page

Find a board about a specific topic