Search for content in message boards

james alfred bailey

james alfred bailey

Posted: 22 Jan 2000 8:44AM GMT
Edited: 20 Feb 2002 4:31PM GMT
james alfred bailey :born november,22,1857.any info on a james alfred bailey from 1857 would.he is my great-grandfather.

James Alfred Bailey

Posted: 28 Jan 2000 2:35PM GMT
Edited: 9 May 2006 12:07AM GMT
James Alfred Bailey, b. November 22, 1857 in Vernon Co., Missouri and died August 1, 1927 at the home of his daughter, Minerva Binger, near Williamstown is my great-grandfather. His parents were James Alvin and Electa Jane Bailey. If you think this is your family, e-mail me.

james alfred bailey

wesley a. bailey (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2000 7:19AM GMT
the bailey in ? are not the same.i was so sure to find someone....damn....heartbroken!keep on keepin' on....the search continues...don't be shy,keep the email coming my way,i'll keep you informed of anything i find.one fast track i'm using...(#1..go to any town,u.s.a.and post a local message on they're local bulletin board.... #2 also look for the family search group's like the one i found on east texas family heritage...)i had definite roots to east texas and know of this bailey being there at his death...#3i almost forgot in the daughters of the american revolution there is a membership to bailey reunion's.get in touch w/the d.a.r. and get more from them...bye...just o' wes/2000

judy galloway

Posted: 29 Jan 2000 7:28AM GMT
two more thing's:#1 your galloway name links to tennessee i'm almost certain ? #2:coincidence?november,22 1857 two born on the same day same name....i also found my james alfred bailey had a son named ed bailey,who is my grandfather by birth...any way there was another ed bailey,different middle name born on his birthday listed ,one in a brushy creek texas,the other in a bruscus,texas.....funny sometimes ....don't give up your search...good luck to ya!just o' wes /2000...bye...

James Alfred Bailey

Posted: 31 Jan 2000 9:27AM GMT
Wesley, this is just too coincidental to drop yet. What information do you have about your James Alfred Bailey and what do you know about your grandfather, Ed Bailey? When and where were they born, died, married to, children, etc. What is your Ed Bailey's middle name? Thanks... Judy

james alfred bailey

Posted: 1 Feb 2000 10:20AM GMT
try me at this...www.lds.org it is a website for genealogy...ed bailey was born .. edward morrow bailey in brushy creek texas....it was a farming community outside of palestine,texas....anderson county...my grandfather:james alfred bailey married a sarah francis morrow on my morrow side i have them back to baltimore bailey is a different story....nothing...only thing listed is this("ga)on his birth line...i have nothing on my legate family in east texas yet....ever hear of any legates....it might put the picture in perspective..anything would for now...here we go(1)wesley anderson bailey)2father:james ozie bailey/mother:ara lee anderson3grandfather:edward morrow bailey/grandmother:alta legate...you have the info on james alfred....let's hope for the best for now....i wouldn't mind being a missourian....gotta show sooner or later....just o' wes/2000...bye

james alfred bailey

wes bailey (View posts)
Posted: 2 Feb 2000 4:37PM GMT
oops:after going back in the family search i found that the man i know as james alfred bailey was born on march,6 1842,my mistake,thought i'd let you know,still the search goes on,i will try ga. after all.....just o' wes/2000

james alfred bailey......

wesley anderson bailey...... (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 2000 1:24PM GMT
judy galloway,i posted several messages back and forth with you back in january and febuary this year...hope your still around.......i was into ancestory.com's world tree again looking into my great-grandfathers family and again i came upon the listing of the james alfred bailey that you know as family..what i keep getting stuck on is that my father kept talking of his "black dutch heritage" and the fact that my father had picked out a name for "his" daughter and that name was to be "juanetta jo bailey".........my parents had 4 boys no girls.....my second oldest brother named his daughter this name and she is carrying the name that he had chosen...........question now is that in this file of your family tree i noticed this.........your family had a james and a thomas listed as the second and third children listed......my oldest two brothers are james the oldest and thomas the next..............on the other hand is the name of your kin as annetta(nettie) as a sibling....my fathers wish to have a juanetta jo and his nickname for her was to be netta'jo.......i wonder how he had this chosen now after reading your family line?.........interesting to me........could he have known more of our families than he let on..........

re: james alfred bailey

Posted: 9 Jun 2000 5:01PM GMT
Sorry, I'm not aware of any other information to help you with. It is pretty coincidental info, though, especially the same full name and birthdate. I'll be interested to hear if you come up with anything else.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions