Search for content in message boards

JOHN/DAVID MADDEN FAMILY TREE

JOHN/DAVID MADDEN FAMILY TREE

Posted: 10 Apr 2003 2:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Aug 2003 3:32PM GMT
Surnames: MADDEN
MY GREAT GRANDFATHER JOHN DAVID MADDEN (PENNSYLVANIA ???) WAS MARRIED TO JOHANNA FLEMMING FROM IRELAND. THEY HAD FOUR CHILDREN PATRICK, DAVID, NELL, KATIE. DAVID MADDEN WAS MY GRANDFATHER AND MARRIED ELMIRA ROGERS, THEY HAD 10 CHILDREN (WE CAN ONLY FIND 8 NAMES)
AND MY MOTHER ROZALIA (ROSE) DELORES(DOLORES)
MADDEN WAS THEIR YOUNGEST CHILD AND MY MOTHER. ANY INFORMATION FOR THIS FAMILY WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. REPLY TO SLYTEMP2 AT AOL DOT COM PLEASE ANY INFO

Re: JOHN/DAVID MADDEN FAMILY TREE

Gloria Kennedy (View posts)
Posted: 20 Oct 2003 2:22AM GMT
Surnames: madden, fleming
I do have information on the John Madden family. Please contact me at this site. I am a relative of John's wife. Thanks.

Posted: 8 Jan 2004 4:43PM GMT
Edited: 1 Feb 2004 6:57PM GMT
Please contact me again. I have lost your email account as my computer just crashed on me and now I am up and running again at slytemp2 at aol dot com, or you can write me at box 10271, fort smith, arkansas 72917 if you lose my email. am anxious to find out more information.

loretta v madden schools (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 2005 3:21AM GMT
after researching maddens for over a year. my grandfather john j madden born 1872 mass. was married to a johanna h born 1874 who immigrated from ireland 1n 1882 and marrie john in 1895or96. i just started beliving his johanna was the flemming. my grand parents were married till they died one in1940s andthe wife late 50s. I saw my grandmother once in 1949.they always lived in boston.i really do not think the maddens married sooo often.my grandparents were john j and johanna h madden . there were not many johanna.s if you really check

Posted: 8 Dec 2011 4:57AM GMT
Surnames: Madden
I am the Pattilee Tempelmeyer and the slytemp2 on the posts. I think you have been able to uncover much more information than I about the Madden family. I know we have the same "Madden's" because we have the same names and you are correct there aren't many Johanna's, so it has to be the same. If you could send me information to the slytemp2 at aol dot com address, I would certainly appreciate it. I would like to see more information. I know there is a Madden reunion once a year in and around Mauston Wisconsin. This is where a great many Madden family members are located and where my mother, grandfather and grandmother and aunts and uncles are buried. In fact my grandfather played a large part in building the Catholic church there.

Posted: 8 Dec 2011 4:57AM GMT
Surnames: Madden
I am the Pattilee Tempelmeyer and the slytemp2 on the posts. I think you have been able to uncover much more information than I about the Madden family. I know we have the same "Madden's" because we have the same names and you are correct there aren't many Johanna's, so it has to be the same. If you could send me information to the slytemp2 at aol dot com address, I would certainly appreciate it. I would like to see more information. I know there is a Madden reunion once a year in and around Mauston Wisconsin. This is where a great many Madden family members are located and where my mother, grandfather and grandmother and aunts and uncles are buried. In fact my grandfather played a large part in building the Catholic church there.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions