Search for content in message boards

Alexander Jefferson/Northern Ireland/Indiana/Iowa

Alexander Jefferson/Northern Ireland/Indiana/Iowa

Posted: 25 Jun 2011 3:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Jefferson
Alexander Jefferson born 1831 in Ireland & found in Indiana in the mid 1800's...Married Hannah Bowman in 1865. They lived the rest of their lives in Benton County Indiana I believe. Alex is shown to have died in 1904. I found one document that shows his parents listed as Alexander & Elizabeth "Jaffers" in Ireland, but no further information. He is a key person in my family history because he was the first to come from Ireland & to change the family name. Am looking for someone who can help with information on him, or who is proficient at Ireland genealogy & could direct me to going further back in his Irish family where I hit a dead end.

Re: Alexander Jefferson/Northern Ireland/Indiana/Iowa

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 7:50AM GMT
Hi my name is Brad Raney my mother was Mardell Jefferson Raney her father was Duane Willard Jefferson, his father was Harry H. Jefferson and last but not least his father was Alexander Jefferson but we have one more step found recently is Alexanders father was Alexander Sr mother Elizabeth Jeffe born in Derry Co. Ireland, All have proof of this in a few more days I also have recently after many years found Alexander Jr Jeffersons Obit, it was found in the Benton co. Historical society if you want a copie. Take care hope to hear from you soon Brad Raney

Posted: 29 Feb 2012 7:53AM GMT
Hey cuz I hope you read this, I found his obit it was in the Benton Co Historical society, they well send you a copy ok, Take care
cuz Brad

Posted: 12 Mar 2013 7:15PM GMT
Hi how are u cuz have a new bit of info for ya write back soon at my new e-mail address ok its braney24@hotmail.com lov ta share it with Take care Cuz Brad
per page

Find a board about a specific topic