Search for content in message boards

GRITSCH, DABLANDER/TABLANDER

GRITSCH, DABLANDER/TABLANDER

Posted: 7 Jan 2005 7:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 19 Sep 2006 4:10AM GMT
Surnames: GRITSCH, DABLANDER/TABLANDER
Seeking the birthplace, siblings and parent’s names of Joseph GRITSCH b.1835, possibly in Silz, Tyrol, Austria, d.1904 Iowa
Please contact: nancy.reitzler@verizon.net

Re: GRITSCH, DABLANDER/TABLANDER

Posted: 5 Sep 2005 8:06PM GMT
any relation to Joseph Gritsch b 1899 washington d 1972 calif. parent from germany. married to Elzabeth( Betty)?

Posted: 5 Sep 2005 9:19PM GMT
Edited: 19 Sep 2006 4:10AM GMT
Not to my knowledge. It could be the son of one of his grandchildren that I haven't followed up on, however they were from Austria not Germany.

Nancy

Kevin Fraley (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 2005 11:47PM GMT
Surnames: Gritsch, Dufur, Fraley, Schuler
Hi Linda,
This man is my great-uncle, the close brother of my grandmother. His parents are from the Tirolean Alps of Austria, very near where Nancy's people are from, but as yet I have made no connection. I have a great deal on Joseph's brothers and sisters and on the descendants that remained in the Northwest, much less on those that went to CA. Please contact me if you are related or connected in any way. I am trying to track all members of this family, it has been difficult.
Swimref@hotmail.com

Posted: 11 Aug 2006 5:02PM GMT
yes it is the same Joseph Gritsch that married Elizabeth(Betty) Dufer, of Dufer Washington A do have alot of history on Betty and her family. not much on Joe.

Posted: 17 Dec 2008 8:47PM GMT
The Gritsch that I am following is from Austria not Germany Joseph was born in Washington. Married Elizabeth Dufur from Dufer Oregon. they both died in S.F.Calif

Posted: 6 Apr 2013 3:39AM GMT
Joseph Adolf Gritsch and Elisabeth Amanda Dufur and my grandparents. what information are you looking for.

Posted: 6 Apr 2013 9:09AM GMT
are y ou a grandchild from Joey, Ronnie, or Judy?We are from jerry side
per page

Find a board about a specific topic