Search for content in message boards

Crivitz Wisconsin

Crivitz Wisconsin

Posted: 6 Nov 2012 6:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am trying to find where my great-great grandparents are buried. They are from Chicago and died there but loved Wisconsin and the death certificate for him states he was buried in Crivitz. We don't have a death certificate for her.
I've used google maps and didn't see a cemetery in Crivitz. Does anyone know who I can contact up there to find out where they might have been buried?
Their names are Paul Szacik who died December 8, 1928 and his wife, Eva (Starzyk).

Re: Crivitz Wisconsin

Posted: 6 Nov 2012 11:15PM GMT

Posted: 6 Nov 2012 11:50PM GMT
I couldn't find them in any of these but thanks so much for helping. I'm just going to try calling up there tomorrow to see if the township has any suggestions. I don't know what other options there possibly could be.

Posted: 7 Nov 2012 2:30PM GMT
I've tried emailing both people recommended on the rootsweb site for the area of Crivitz and both emails came back as undeliverable.

Posted: 7 Nov 2012 4:34PM GMT
I provided the links to you not because I expected you to find what you were looking for (Everything in genealogy is not just a click away on the Internet.), but because (a.) they demonstrated that there are two cemeteries in Crivitz (Forest Home and St. Mary's), not none as you had concluded; and (b.) they provided some contact information for the cemeteries. Why don't you try contacting the cemeteries?

Posted: 8 Nov 2012 12:57AM GMT
I live in Crivitz, Wisconsin but at this time I am in Texas for the winter! There are a couple of cemeteries in Crivitz and on the outskirts of Crivitz too! Your best bet is to contact Greg Gothe at 1-715-927-4517 he is the caretaker for the Forest Home Cemetery in Crivitz. And he would be able to give you more info on other cemeteries in the area! I wish I could help you more. Village Clerk of Crivitz - Marilyn Padgett Phone: 715 854 2030. Good Luck with your search! ~lisa / Crivitz, WI

Posted: 8 Nov 2012 1:24PM GMT
Thank you both very much for your help!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions