Search for content in message boards

Emeline Peacock & William Tatem Sickler of NJ

Emeline Peacock & William Tatem Sickler of NJ

Robert W Daniels (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2006 1:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Seeking parents of Emeline Peacock who married William Tatem Sickler on 29 Jan 1853 in Winslow TWP, Burlington Co, NJ. They had at least 3 children: Margaret (1856), Parnel (1858), & C Florence (1873) soon after. Again looking for names of her parents.

Re: Emeline Peacock & William Tatem Sickler of NJ

Posted: 19 Jan 2006 9:54PM GMT
Hi;
In response to your request, the parents of Emeline were William and Margaret.
I am a member of the Historical Society of Winslow Township and a few months ago, our monthly meeting honored the Peacock family as one of the original families of Winslow Township. If you are interested, I can give you the names and E-mail addresses of two of our members who presented the program. We have also the Census records for Camden county from 1830 through 1930, if you would be interested in more data about the peacocks and the Sicklers.
Incidentally, later this year we are going to have a program honoring the Wares and the Sicklers who developed Sicklerville.
Nice to meet you.
Bob Christine

Posted: 20 Jan 2006 9:27AM GMT
Bob Christine, Yes I would like the current e-mail addresses and names of those you offered, but please send them to my e-mail address below:

RWDPMD@aol.com

And Thank you for responding

Robert W Daniels

Posted: 26 Jul 2012 10:23PM GMT
Surnames: Peacock, Lore
Bob

My greatgrandfather was Lawrence Kramer Peacock, owner of the Peacock Dahlia Farm in Tansboro. I would appreciate any info. you could provide on the family and the dahlia farm.

Thank you,

Gary Lore
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions