Search for content in message boards

Information on Jabe L. Richardson

Information on Jabe L. Richardson

Jim Richardson (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2000 9:25PM GMT
I am looking for information about my Great Great Grandfather Jabe Leftrage Richardson. The information I have would indicate he was born in Hamilton County Illinois on December 28, 1837. He was married to Rebeca Adline Holderbee who was born on April 22, 1838. There is a grave marker in the Olive Branch Cemetery (Wayne County Illinois) that show Jabe died on February 26, 1910. The grave marker does not show a date of death for his wife Rebeca. Jabe and Rebeca had three children; James Polk (my grandfather), Brice F. Richardson and Ellin Richardson. James Polk and Brice F are both buried in the Olive Branch Cemetery. None of the old family bibles reveal any information about Jabe or Rebeca.

jabe richardson

carol richardson (View posts)
Posted: 25 May 2000 11:20AM GMT
My great grandfathers name was James Polk Richardson b. in Hamilton Co. IL. I believe we are talking about the same person from the info you gave. Would like to clarify- who was James Polk married to? I have Mary-they had 5 children. please e-mail at

Jabe Richardson

James Richardson (View posts)
Posted: 26 May 2000 8:43PM GMT
Carol, you forgot to put your e-mail address. My grandfather was James Polk Richardson from Hamilton Co, Il. His wife's name was Matilda May (Martin) Richardson. Please e-mail me at RichJ@Aol.Com.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions