Search for content in message boards

Re: father

Re: father

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 12:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
James Paul Hedgepath is my father but died when I and my sisters were very young. My mother wanted no contact with his family. She has passed away and now I would like to know a medical history for this family. It would be nice to get to know some of these people and hear about him. I am happy and secure with my family so its just info I would like.
Posted: 20 Dec 2012 3:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Do you have any information about your father's death, such as where and an approximate date of his death, or your parents' marriage? Does your own birth record give your parents' places of birth? You didn't state a location of where these events took place (U.S., Canada, U.K., etc.). However, if in the U.S., generally, the more recent records of these types provide more information than older ones. These records could give you further clues to point you to new locations in which to search for more records that may provide you with more information about your family.

Hope this helps you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions