Search for content in message boards

connery family

connery family

Posted: 28 May 2013 7:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for the connery family based out of wiscousin. we dont know anything about the connery family. My grandfather was john emmert connery out of this state but thats all i know.

Re: connery family

Posted: 28 May 2013 9:55PM GMT
Help us help you by telling us when John Emmert Connery lived, what it is you want to find out, and what sources you've already searched. For example, have you already searched the census to discover where in Wisconsin he lived?

Posted: 28 May 2013 10:15PM GMT
I dont know anything because he was a man of many secrets. I know my grandfather birth date his name and he was born in wiscosin but rhats it.

Posted: 28 May 2013 10:42PM GMT
Would you care to share his birthdate with us so we can help you? And have you checked the censuses to determine where he lived? They're available free on FamilySearch.

Posted: 28 May 2013 10:49PM GMT
April30 1908

Posted: 28 May 2013 11:18PM GMT
It looke like he lived in green, wiscosin and was born April 30 1907.

Posted: 31 May 2013 4:05AM GMT
Did he have children named Dawn b. 1928 and Phillip b. 1931 and the mother had remarried to Albert Snowden, living in Rockford, Winnebago Co, Illinois? (by 1940)

Not related, just trying to help out.

Posted: 31 May 2013 4:10AM GMT
We know he was married to several women at one time so it could be possible. i know he had several children with my grandmother.

Posted: 31 May 2013 3:08PM GMT
Were any of the children with your grandmother born before 1940? Names? and where?

Did he take off after that? Where were they living at the time?

Posted: 31 May 2013 3:22PM GMT
My grandfather was a pilot so they moved alot. My dad is the oldest and he was born in1953.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic