Search for content in message boards

Moore''s of Lenoir, Pitt Co. NC

Moore''s of Lenoir, Pitt Co. NC

Darlene Whitfield (View posts)
Posted: 24 Nov 1999 12:23PM GMT
I have two Moore families. One from Lenoir Co. - Charles Edward Moore, parents were William Moore Harriet Daugherty. The other Moore family was from Pitt Co. - James Richard David Moore and Minnie Walls. They were actually born in Franklin and Johnston Co. NC. Looking for brother to Charles Moore, whose name should be William, plus information on their parents. Also looking for parents of James R. D. Moore, may be James or Issac Moore and Susan ? I need a lot of help with these two men.
Posted: 4 Dec 1999 5:40PM GMT
Edited: 16 Mar 2002 7:31PM GMT
My W. Moore was in Arkansas, White County, in 1850. He was born in N.Carolina abt.1789. Any connection? I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Diane
ddshada@aol.com

Moore''s Lenoire And Pitt Co.

Gwen Pearsall (View posts)
Posted: 20 Dec 1999 12:12PM GMT
I am a Moore line that was in Pitt and Martin Co. They started out from Edgecomb Co. The are two William's in my line one was born around 1860 and the other 1909. I hope there is a connection. Gwen

Celia Moore Quinn/NC/GA

Posted: 28 Dec 1999 2:59PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2001 9:39PM GMT
I am looking for information on Celia Moore born 1764 that
married John Quinn born 1753. They moved from North Caroline
to Montgomery Co. GA. Any information would
be greatly appreciated.

My email is davis257@net1inc.net

Re: Moore''s of Lenoir, Pitt Co. NC

Posted: 11 Sep 2002 2:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Feb 2003 8:48PM GMT
I am 18 years old and I am researching my family from Beaufort County and then what was later known as Pitt County, NC. Pitt County was formed from Beaufort County after a certain year. My ggg-grandmother Rebecca Moore was married to Reuben
Davenport. Rebecca's father was Cason Moore, his father was Moses Moore Jr., his father
was Moses Moore Sr., and his father was Jacob Moore. Jacob was born in the
early 1700's. If you have any information about this family I would greatly
appreciate it.
Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic