Search for content in message boards

Vances, Pendleton Co., Wv

Vances - Pendleton Co., WV

Posted: 2 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 11:17PM GMT
Surnames: Vance, Morral, Bible, Miller, Mullenax, Waybright, Turner
Hi Dena: I was born on Roaring Creek, WV, and have researched the Vance family for 35+ years. I personally knew Charles Vance and Ephie & Ken Vanc. I will be glad to share info with you.

Vances, Pendleton Co., Wv

Dena Vance (View posts)
Posted: 2 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Vance
My father is Charles Lloyd Vance, my grandfather was Charles E. Vance, and my greatgrandfather was Martin Kenneth Vance. They were all from Roaring Creek, Onego, WV. Any info would be great. Thanks

Vances of WV

Pamela (Vance) Mercurio (View posts)
Posted: 1 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Vance
I am looking for information on my father's mother, Gertrude Vance. My father and his sister were born on Mouth of Seneca mountain close to Clarksburg, WV. I have almost no information on my grandmother, who died in the 1980s in Ohio, and no information on my grandfather. Do you have anything on Gertrude or a husband or boyfriend? If so, would you be willing to share that information. Anything you have will be most greatly appreciated.

Waybright lineage

Waybright (View posts)
Posted: 8 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Robert, Walter
I am looking for any history on Waybright family. I was married to Robert Clark, passed away 1981 we had a child, Bobby Clark I have been trying to trace the family line, since then my son has passed away,October 1999, but I would like to continue the search for other family members.

HI

Robin Farmer (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Vance, Messer, Baisden
Great-great grandma-Margret Vance 1850's to 1959--Breeden/Dingess in Mingo County Married James Messer. Had several kids.

great grandma--Catherine Messer--had my Grandma Matilda. Matilda's father was named Boyd Baisden.

grandma married Francis Marion Vance. Matilda and Francis are parents of my mom .

Posted: 21 Sep 2003 7:22PM GMT
And you are how old ..?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic