Search for content in message boards

Pictures copied from Sanders Tree

Pictures copied from Sanders Tree

Posted: 12 May 2013 4:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sanders
I notice you have copied several pictures from my Sanders Tree. Just wondering whether you are part of that tree and if there is more help that I could give you. It isn't hard to figure out who's writing this!

Re: Pictures copied from Sanders Tree

Posted: 13 May 2013 7:12AM GMT
Hi, don't think it was I who copied off your tree. However, my interest in Sanders is that my great Aunt Thomasina Sloan married a George Dana Sanders, my great aunt came from Ireland in1894 and married and remained in USA till her death. Any of this on your tree? There were 3 daughters from what I can find, Gertie, Bessie and Eva Augusta, also perhaps a son, William Reynolds Sanders with a wife Marion and daughter Jean. Good luck. Ruth

Posted: 15 May 2013 4:59AM GMT
Surnames: Sanders, Scherer
No, none from my tree. My Sanders line came from Germany to N Carolina, then to Ky. thanks, tho for the reply. A Scherer line made the same route.

Posted: 3 Jun 2013 9:38PM GMT
Are your Sanders' connected to Theodocia Blake?

Posted: 3 Jun 2013 10:55PM GMT
Don't have that name on my tree.

Posted: 4 Jun 2013 4:36AM GMT
Surnames: Sanders, Coates
Probably not. Have never heard of this name in either the Sanders or Coates trees.

Posted: 5 Jun 2013 12:46AM GMT
Could you tell me if your Sanders family tree has Harold V. Sanders 3-25-1925. This is my dad and I have been trying to find some info about his family. Thank you

Sanders

Posted: 27 Jun 2013 6:39PM GMT
Surnames: Sanders, Millsaps
Hi, I'm searching for Frederick R. Sanders (DOB 1/11/23), or Ruby Millsaps Sanders - his wife (DOB 2/16/26). Spoke to him several years ago, and lost touch.

Re: Sanders

Posted: 28 Jun 2013 2:29PM GMT
Sorry. Have no info on them

Posted: 28 Jun 2013 2:30PM GMT
No. Never heard of the name.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions