Search for content in message boards

Kralovec Kovanik or kovarik

Kralovec Kovanik or kovarik

Posted: 11 Oct 2012 8:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kralovec Kovarik
Thomas Kralovec married Katherina Kovarik place and date unknown in Czech Republic. Thomas immigrated the 25 th of May 1893 from Bremen, last place of residence Flumacor. Katherina immigrated in October of 1893, with children Adam,Katherina,Anna,Thomas And Marie, last place of residence Petrovice. I believe Thomas was the son of Katherina Kralovec of Petrovice,unwed mother,born 6 December 1848. Thomas lived in Barron county Wi And Adam in Ashland County Wi.

Re: Kralovec Kovanik or kovarik

Posted: 11 Oct 2012 8:15PM GMT
Please attach a scan of the document where "Flumacor" is written.
Do we know which Petrovice? More than one in CZ.
www.mapy.cz
http://www.jewishgen.org/communities/loctown.asp

Posted: 11 Oct 2012 11:13PM GMT
Sorry it was Tlumacov, and Petrovice in Domizlace region

Re: Kralovec Kovarik

Posted: 12 Oct 2012 12:53AM GMT

Posted: 12 Oct 2012 5:38AM GMT
Birth record of Tomáš Královec http://actapublica.eu/matriky/plzen/prohlizec/1346/?strana=1..., his mother Kateřina was daughter of Michal Královec and Magdalena Kozina.
Birth record of Kateřina http://actapublica.eu/matriky/plzen/prohlizec/1326/?strana=2...

Posted: 12 Oct 2012 6:18PM GMT
Thank you for your time and information. I already have the information from actapublica. I say I believe Thomas was the son of Katherina,because I could not find another Thomas in that time frame or area.Thomas is said to be from Domazlice on his naturalization petition. Michal is the son of Jakob and Kathera Kapitz? I can not figure out the town Katherna Kapitz? came from.

Posted: 12 Oct 2012 6:58PM GMT
I´m on dial-up now so it would take me too long to browse the parish registers. Have you got a link for the entry you would like to read?

Posted: 13 Oct 2012 8:47PM GMT
Surnames: Kralovec Kovanik

Posted: 13 Oct 2012 9:40PM GMT
The links you gave me are to the first page of the register, but I think I found it. There´s Anna, daughter of + Jakob Kralowetz and Katharina Kapitz from a village Passekau 7, and Dorothea, daughter of the same parents. The name of the village is spelled Possikau. That should be Postřekov.

Posted: 13 Oct 2012 10:17PM GMT
Surnames: Kralovec Konarik
Thank you very much, every bit helps. That was my first try at linking, I should of added the page number. I will get help from my daughter on linking. Thanks again.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions