Search for content in message boards

Ramey, Blevins

Ramey, Blevins

Gloria Marcum (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ramey, Blevins
Are there any descendants of Jacob Ramey Jr. and Sarah(Sally)Blevins that are working on family research that has information they are willing to share? They were the parents of Daniel Ramey of Wise County,Va./the father of my ggrandmother Alice Ramey. I need birthdates, marriage dates,deaths, etc. I would consider it a miracle if I could get copies of pictures. I have a first cousin that has a picture of the Rameys, but won't share so I will have to rely on the kindness of someone else that would have information that they will share. I would be more than happy to pay for copies of pictures and information if anybody has anything at all. This is something that I feel is so important to leave to my children and siblings. I would love to get a lot of my research done soon, as I want to dedicate my album to my mother who is 75 years old. She has made so many sacrifices to raise a family of 11 children and I think it would mean a lot to her. Gloria

Re: Ramey, Blevins

Posted: 9 Jul 2001 9:44PM GMT
I have a Daniel Ramey that married Dicy C Stanley on 02/11/1903
His parents:LEV RAMEY DOUSE RAMEY
Her parents:W D STANLEY M L STANLEY

Allis Ramey married Benjamin A Bates on 11/09/1888
Her parents DANIEL M RAMEY DICE RAMEY
His parents:W J BATES NELLIE BATES

Re: Ramey, Blevins

Posted: 4 Oct 2001 6:45PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jan 2003 8:06PM GMT
Gloria; I am a decendent of Linkhorn Blevins-who was a brother to Sarah- She & Jacob Ramey had at least two children;
Daniel Ramey--married Dicy Hall
Lucinda Ramey--married Daniel Hall--In 1845
Ernest R. Blevins
per page

Find a board about a specific topic