Search for content in message boards

Myers from germany; in pa

Myers from germany; in pa

kaala myers (View posts)
Posted: 26 Mar 2000 6:30PM GMT
i have read in our family tree that the 1st myers i read about was a hessian soldier who after the war stayed in pennslyvania with a friend whom he later married. got any more info, please email me ok?

Re: Myers' in Pa.

Posted: 31 Mar 2000 3:02PM GMT
Edited: 20 Mar 2002 1:04AM GMT
My husband's family came to america as Hess. soldiers they lived in Cambria Co. area. John born in 1789 came from Germany. I start with John>Benjamin, Sr.>Benjamin, Jr>Benjamin Clyde>James (my husband).
Please send all replies to gma3g2b@hotmail.com
Thanks--Helen E Myers

John Myers

Posted: 10 Apr 2000 8:24PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jan 2002 4:25AM GMT
I have traced the Myers line back to John Myers born about 1740 in Bavaria, Germany. He married Hannah unknown last name and died November 1826 Lawrence Co., Ms.. I know of one son; Isaac born 1774 South Carolina married Grace Leah Butler. Is this your line,also ? If so please let me hear from you.

Myers in Cambria Cnty, PA

Beth Ryon (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2000 3:20PM GMT
Are any of your Myers from the Summerhill area? I am looking for
my great grandfather Conrad Myers. Married Annie Amelia Gable. His headstone
says Conrad but my father insists his name was something like Coonard. Don't know
which is correct. Any connection?

Myers in Cambria Co.

Posted: 12 Apr 2000 3:38PM GMT
Edited: 20 Mar 2002 1:04AM GMT
Haven't found a Conrad. Ours are john. benjamin sr,benjamin jr, Clyde, to James. Sorry

Myers Message Board

Posted: 29 Apr 2000 12:50PM GMT
Edited: 4 Sep 2001 3:06PM GMT
My husband's gggrandfather was Isaac Myers
b 1774 married Gracie Leah Butler. Would like to share info.

Issac Myers

Posted: 29 Apr 2000 7:47PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jan 2002 4:25AM GMT
Ola, I descend from Martha Virginia Myers born 20 April 1838 married Abel Chapman Thurman 18 June 1855 in Westville, Ms. died 17 Oct. 1909 Lawrence Co., Ms. parents; Chapman Myers born 1815 Tenn. died 1862 and Almedia (Meddie)Cole born 1824 parents; Issac Myers born 1774 S.C. died 1860 Rankin Co., Ms. married Gracie Leah Butler born 1780
Sampson Co., N.C. died July 1862 Rankin Co., Ms.; parents John (also find the name as Hanah) Myers born about 1740 Bavaria, Germany died Nov. 1826 Lawrence Co., Ms. and Hannah ?? born 1740 Germany died 1828. Gracie Leah Butler Myers daughter of John Butler born about 1750 Sampson Co., S.C. married about 1771 Elizabeth ?? born 1751 Sampson Co.,N.C. also died Sampson Co.. I have children for Issac and Graceie Myers,John and Hannah Myers and John and Elizabeth Butler. Will be glad to send you that to you if you will send me your E mail address. Mine is FROGGY@CAJUN.NET. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Re: Issac Myers

Posted: 19 Oct 2002 6:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on Jesse (J.E. or J.A.) Myers b.ca.1845 d.ca 1918. I believe that his oldest children may have been born in Lawrence County, MS. The family then moved to Lincoln County, MS. His first wife may have been a widow Patrick or Kirkpatrick, his second wife may have been Dyantha Graves and this 3rd wife was Evie Flowers. Children were Ransom Moore Myers, Mary Lula Myers, James Myers, Joe Myers, Pearly Myers, Laura Myers, Ruthy Myers, and Clarence Myers. Is it possible that my Jesse Myers is a descendant of Isaac Myers?

Re: Issac Myers

Posted: 20 Oct 2002 9:06PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jul 2004 11:22PM GMT
Surnames: MYERS,CRUSE,RUGGLES
We have not been able to connect to these MYERS'.
We have Elias that came into Philly 11 Aug1732 & settled in what is now Northampton Co, Pa. His son Adam moved to NC after 1754. WE descend Elias>Adam>Elias>Phillip>John>Napolean>Martin>Raympnd
the 2nd Elias Moved to Tenn early 1800's & all from there lived & died in Jackson Co. Tenn
My husband's MYERS' came from Germany into what is now Berks CO. Pa. They descend John>Benjamin,Sr>Benjamin,JR>Benjamin C.
I haven't found the ship they came over on or when as John was born 1789 in Berks Co.

Re: John Myers

Posted: 15 Feb 2006 11:05PM GMT
THIS IS MY LINE:

ISAAC MYERS AND GRACY L. BUTLER
WILLIAM MYERS & DARCUS ??
GRACY MYERS BROWN & PETER T. CRAWFORD
WILLIAM T. CRAWFORD & ANNA LAURA BOYD
HENRY W. CRAWFORD & BERTA B. WESTON
ME.
I ALSO KNOW OLA MYERS WHO WROTE YOU.
WE WRITE TO EACH OTHER, SAME LINE.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND INFO, I ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT THE BOLIVA CONNECTION.
ISAAC SAID HE WAS A CITIZEN OF BOLIVA (I MAY NOT HAVE SPELLED CORRECTLY).

GAY RAMSEY
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions