Search for content in message boards

BEGOTKE/BEGOTKA FAMILY IN MAPLE GROVE

BEGOTKE/BEGOTKA FAMILY IN MAPLE GROVE

Joseph J. GAMBSKY (View posts)
Posted: 14 Oct 2005 1:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO IS RELATED TO THE BEGOTKA/BEGOTKE FAMILY THAT LIVED IN MAPLE GROVE, SHAWANO COUNTY,WISCONSIN.
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO OR PICTURES OF THIS FAMILY OR KNOW OF FAMILY STILL LIVING THERE PLEASE E-MAIL ME. ANNA S. BEGOTKA/BEGOTKE IS MY GGGRANDMOTHER.

Re: BEGOTKE/BEGOTKA FAMILY IN MAPLE GROVE

Posted: 6 May 2007 3:10AM GMT
Surnames: Begotka,Nissen,Schrieber,Hovie,Freley,Zastrow,Mocco,AlbertsonBreece,Themer,Matuszak,Parkinson,Seymer,Schmidt,Scanlan,Buhk,Gearl
Hi My is Linda Begotka and my family is from Wis. I am also looking for family of the Begotka's,Hovie,Nissen,Freley.
The any of these name ring a bell. Please let me know.

Posted: 29 Jun 2007 8:07PM GMT
Surnames: Matuszak
Hi Linda,

I noticed one of the surnames you had listed is Matuszak...is that Matuszak from Wisconsin? My gg-grandfather's name was Anton Matuszak who lived in Pittsburgh, PA. Anton had a brother named Thomas who lived in Wisconsin...just wondering if there's a match!

Ricky

Posted: 9 Nov 2012 12:11AM GMT
Surnames: Matushak, Matuszak
Hi. Faye Buchberger here. Thomas Matushak was my greatgrandfather, from Cassel, Marathon, Wisconsin, His obit states that he had 2 brothers, Anton and Charles, and a sister, Veronica Woznik, all living in Pittsburgh. The name seems to have changed from the Pittsburgh area and the Wisconsin area. I have records from Thomas that shows the name spelled both ways. May I ask what source you have that says that Anton, your gggrandfather, had a brother Thomas in Wisconsin? I am looking for proof that Anton is a brother to Thomas, and trying to find Charles and Veronica. Town of Cassel census states that Thomas's father lived with him in 1900 and was names Andrew. Mother, Agnes, came over on the same ship with Thomas, Andrew and Veronica, but again, no evidence of Anton or Charles coming from overseas. Can you provide some answers? buchbergerfaye@charter.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions