Search for content in message boards

DEANE Family

DEANE Family

Deane, Ann (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DEANE
Bristol Co., Ma. Would like any info on any Deane kin to Silas Edward Deane (1700's) from Croton, Conn.
Ann Deane

Ann Deane inquiry

Mark Lincoln (View posts)
Posted: 9 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jan 2010 10:38PM GMT
Surnames: Deane, Dean, Warren
My great grandmother was Anna Jane Deane who lived her life in Taunton, Ma. She was a decendent of Walter Dean, an early settler of Taunton and a decendent of Mayflower Pilgram Richard Warren.

Deane family

Tom Dean (View posts)
Posted: 29 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jan 2010 10:39PM GMT
Surnames: Dean, Deane
The Old Colony Historical Society in Taunton (Bristol County) has extensive archives relating to the name Dean. John and Walter were the original white settlers in Taunton, Mass.

I was born in Taunton in 1942 son of Charles Dean Jr (1910-1990). My grandfather was Charles A Dean 8/6/1877-10/16/1947. My great-grandfather was Charles H Dean born in Rockland Maine 1837-1890.

I just returned from a visit to Rockland, Maine and I hit a dead end there. Town records were very incomplete for that period.

My brother has the original family Coat of Arms, handed down by our father, which has the original spelling of the name DEANE.

Re: Deane family Message 1998

Posted: 27 Sep 2002 11:20PM GMT
Surnames: Deane
In reading back through messages, I've discovered your address. My grgrgrandmother was a Deane and I'm not finding much on her! She was born(?)in Minot,Me and I think her ancestors were from Taunton,MA. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks! Nancy

Re: Deane family

Posted: 6 Jan 2010 12:52PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jan 2010 10:37PM GMT
Surnames: Deane
I am also related to the Deane's thru my fathers family - Walter father of William. Is it possible to get a photo of the "Coat of Arms"?

My family line is under "Curl Family Tree".

Thank you for your time.

Lu Ann M. Curl
per page

Find a board about a specific topic