Search for content in message boards

Where to report actapublica errors?

Where to report actapublica errors?

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 8:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, listers. Every so often, I encounter an actapublica book that lists a huge number of pages, but the real number is considerably lower. For example, Krhov 10553 has 118 pages, but when I open the book it says 708 pages. When I go to page 119, it errors out some days, and just sits there with a gray screen other days.

Should we be reporting these?

Mary Levesque
Attachments:

Re: Where to report actapublica errors?

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 9:42PM GMT
I´ve seen it myself, it started last week. It´s probably because they´re migrating data to another server, everything should be fine by the second half of February. :-)

Re: Where to report actapublica errors?

Posted: 15 Jan 2013 3:11AM GMT
Thank you, K. At least I know it's not just my computer or something. And I've been seeing this since well before Christmas, but was busy with the end of the semester, my son's wedding, and playing for church, that I just couldn't even think about asking. But I have a little break before the grading frenzy starts again, so I thought I'd post my question.

Then there's the book where the pages were bound out of order. That one took me a bit of time to figure out, and it sure would be nice to be able to note that. I suppose if I logged in, I could post on the actapublica site, but one's message gets moved down pretty fast with new entries.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions