Search for content in message boards

Woodson Y. Owen of Flippin Arkansas

Woodson Y. Owen of Flippin Arkansas

Posted: 26 Nov 2000 6:06AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Aug 2005 5:51PM GMT
Surnames: Owen
I'm the grandaughter of Woodson Y. Owen of Flippin Arkansas, some of our relative started out in Tenn. Originally in Ireland.
I have some information on the family.

Re: Woodson Y. Owen of Flippin Arkansas

Posted: 19 Mar 2009 5:09PM GMT
woodson y owen - eliza j wells

I maybe related to these people

Posted: 24 Oct 2011 2:25PM GMT
My great grand father was a Woodson Y Owen from Mountain Home Ark. Don't know if this would be the same person or not. Born around 1892.

Posted: 24 Oct 2011 4:22PM GMT
I knew Woodson Young Owen b. 5 Jan 1913 d. 18 Jan 1985. He was the son of Isaac Harrison Owen and Nancy Emaline Hillhouse, who was the younger brother of Woodson Young Owen Jr. b. 14 May 1891 d. 24 Aug 1971 ,Brown Tx, of whom you speak. Both were the sons of Woodson Young Owen, Sr. b. May 1855, TN, d. Mar 1924 Mountain Home, AR. His wife was Eliza Jane Wells. She is buried at Price Place Cem. Marion, AR and he at Walker Road Cem. Mtn. Home, AR.
Don

Posted: 14 Nov 2012 3:20PM GMT
please e-mail me at 149longview@comcast.net I am doing Owen research and you may have some information I need.

Posted: 15 Nov 2012 4:32AM GMT
I am researching the Owen Family from Isaac Owen and Nancy Hillhouse. Do you have any info on them?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions