Search for content in message boards

William Robinson - Delaware

William Robinson - Delaware

Posted: 2 Mar 2008 2:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have been trying to find descendants of a William Robinson (b. abt. 1805 in DE) who married a Catherine May. They are in Fountain Co., IN in 1850 & 1860. He died in Iowa in 1865 and she not far after. One of their sons, David H., is my line. I have had absolutely no luck in making contact with others of this William nor have I had any luck at find out anything prior to William or Catherine. She was born in OH. Their other children, as per 1850 census, were Margaret M., Frances A. and John W. I have a little info on John W. but cannot find any info on the two daughters after 1850 census. If there is anyone who know of this line, please help!!! Thank you.

David

Re: William Robinson - Delaware

Posted: 3 Mar 2008 1:26PM GMT
Hi David,

When and where was John W Robinson born? I have a John Robinson I've been looking for decades.

My John married an Alice unknown, they had two daughters and a son James (my line). Jamss was born in PA 1890 but they buried him in IN in 1928.

Sharon

Posted: 6 Mar 2008 8:29PM GMT
This John W. Robinson was born about 1847 in Indiana and served in the Iowa Inf. in the Civil War. Moved to California where he died in the 1930's.

Posted: 6 Mar 2008 8:34PM GMT
I never knew what happen John Robinson been assuming that he died somewhere between 1890 and 1900. Thanks you for your time and information. Have never found John in the 1900 census.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions