Mrs. Gustav JESKE (1869 – 1922) /bb

Posted: 2 Aug 2001 9:41PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: JESKE, GROSSKREUTZ, HUDLOFF, FEHLING, HOLTZ
Mrs. Gustav JESKE (1869 – 1922)
Shawano FHC Obituary Collection
Sent in by Barb Brady

Thursday, November 2, 1922 – Belle Plaine

In the last issue of this paper we briefly remarked on the death of Mrs. Gustav Jeske following an operation. She was buried on Thursday in a very large funeral. Following is the course of life for the deceased. Emile Ernestine Friedericke, oldest daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Heinrich Grosskreutz, was born on 10 Aug 1869 in Zampelhagen, Provinz Pommern, Germany. At the age of 13 she came with her parents to America where they settled in the town of Belle Plaine, Shawano county. On 22 April 1887 she was married by Pastor Hudloff to Herrn Gustav Jeske. They had 5 children: Anna, Mrs. Emery Fehling of town Waukechon; Carl from here; Willie from Shawano; Helena, who died on 3 April 1919; and Gertrude at home. On October 10 she went to a hospital in Green Bay. She died on Sunday Oct. 22nd at the age of 53 years. Besides the husband and the 4 living children, she is survived by her mother, 1 sister, Mrs. Ida Holtz from Shawano, and 1 brother, Herman Grosskreutz, 1 son-in-law, and 2 daughters-in-law and 7 grandchildren.

Re: Mrs. Gustav JESKE (1869 – 1922) /bb

Posted: 13 Mar 2002 2:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am a direct descendent of your lineage. Please email me and we can exchange some info.
Susan Hantke-Ogden
s1036503010@mindspring.com

Kim (View posts)
Posted: 20 Dec 2004 6:54AM GMT
Surnames: Grosskreutz
I'd be interested in finding out more about Heinrich Grosskreutz's family. Do you know his parents or siblings? Most of my Grosskreutz relation is from the Town of Wien, Marathon County, WI, so I would think our lines would cross somewhere... Thanks!

Posted: 2 Dec 2012 1:50PM GMT
I'm researching the Grosskreutz Family of Sheboygan county, Wisconsin. We are related to the Grosskreutz's of your area. I am looking for the family of John Grosskreutz b. 1810 in Pommern, father of August Herman Grosskreutz.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic