Search for content in message boards

Henderson Family, Dublin liberties

Henderson Family, Dublin liberties

Posted: 31 Dec 2012 6:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sheridan, Henderson, Oates
Looking for info on my Great Grandmother Margaret Henderson (c1894-?) and her family. She grew up in south Dublin liberties, several address's - Kevin St. Clanbrasil St. New St. Haytesbury place.
Her parents were Thomas Henderson and Ann Oates, siblings: Mary, Bridget, Thomas, Ann, Micheal, Francis and Kathleen.
She had a son Robert Sheridan (1918)
I have info going back to 1830's but I would like to know if anyone out there is also descended from any of her siblings as I have nothing from 1918 onwards and would like to fill in a few gaps.

Thanks,
Paul.

Re: Henderson Family, Dublin liberties

Posted: 2 Jan 2013 1:33AM GMT
No relation, but you might find some of the family on the Dublin Electoral Rolls c. 1939 http://www.dublinheritage.ie/electoral/index.php.
Happy hunting!

Posted: 2 Jan 2013 7:26AM GMT
Thanks Collette
I've been on that site before but its hard to get a deffinate link as there were so many previous address's for the family :(
Cheers
Paul.

Posted: 6 Mar 2013 7:34PM GMT
Surnames: henderson
Interestingly there is a Margaret Henderson living with my Winters / Keating family in 1911 Census. The Coombe Dublin

Posted: 8 Mar 2013 4:00PM GMT
Thanks for the reply Tracey, but I have Margaret's family woked out from the 1911 census. Yours must be a different Margaret Henderson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic