Search for content in message boards

Samual Wright of Jenkins,Ky.

Samual Wright of Jenkins,Ky.

Nona Nikolas (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2000 12:13AM GMT
Husband of Mary "Polly" Vanover. Father of Ellen Berlin Wright. Trying to find his parents Siblens. Was told he was related to Devil John Wright. If you have any imfo please contact me. Thanks

Wright family

Paula Wright Baker (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jan 2000 9:00AM GMT
Hi, I just found alot of info on the Wright family, if you go to the YAHOO web site and type in Nancy Wright Bays, it will lead you to her web page, that has alot of info on it and a write on Devil John Wright. I am the great-grandaughter of Malcolm Wright. Hope this helps you, I know it was a great help for me.

The Wright tree

Lori Wright (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2000 9:32AM GMT
I have a list of the Wrights that I have put together
for my husband, write me back if you are interested

g grandfather

wayne wright (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2000 2:33PM GMT
looking for info on g.p. wright may have been born in n.y. and melvin wright born in iowa. any info would be great help.
thanks wayne

Wright surname

Posted: 8 Jun 2000 2:50PM GMT
Edited: 14 Dec 2001 1:06AM GMT
Can anyone help me with my Wright family geneology. I am researching the names:
James Henry Wright married to Nellie Prior
parents: Thomas B. Wright married to Dora Cox. They were from Missouri.
Thank you very much.
Teresa

"Devil" John Wesley Wright leniage

Nathan Brooks (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jun 2000 7:43PM GMT
My grandfathers name is Frank Wampler Wright Jr His grand fathers name is "Devil" John Wright I have a good family tree but it is all before Joel Wright (Devil John's father). any body have anything before Joel?

Re: Samual Wright of Jenkins,Ky.

jessica p. gilliam (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 2001 2:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi My grand father was from jenkins KY. his name was Ike Wright. my grand mother was told to have taken up with a Vanover don't know if this is true. but do know tha devil John was my gg uncle on fathers side. feel free to contact me.

Re: "Devil" John Wesley Wright leniage

Posted: 2 Jun 2012 12:48AM GMT
Devil John Wright is my great-great grandfather. I am looking for the family tree. I would appreciate any information that you may have. My great grandmother was Alice June Wright John's daughter.
Thanks in advance!

Posted: 23 Nov 2012 1:49AM GMT
He is also my great great great grandfather

Posted: 17 Apr 2013 11:10PM GMT
Surnames: Wright
I am a member of the Historical Society of The Pound (VA). A great grandson of Devil John Wright, Steve Conley of Northern VA, is planning a 3-day Devil John Wright reunion July 11-13, 2013 and wants to contact as many family members as possible. It will involve a meeting in Pound, VA. His cell is 804-687-4447. Call him for more information
per page

Find a board about a specific topic