Search for content in message boards

HELP NEEDED FINDING THE HEALY FAMILY

HELP NEEDED FINDING THE HEALY FAMILY

Posted: 23 Feb 2013 9:03PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Edited: 26 Feb 2013 10:01PM GMT
Im looking for some help finding the Healy family,my nan was Mary Josephine Healy she was born 22nd May 1913 in Dublin she had a sister Kathleen Theresa Healy born 19th Oct 1921,Esther Gertrude Healy registered quater April-June 1915 Dublin South,they also had a brother John J Healy,i dont know who their parents are so any help with that would be great.

Re: HELP NEEDED FINDING THE HEALY FAMILY

Posted: 26 Feb 2013 1:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi - Dates of birth/marriage, etc. (even approximate) would help the list to help you.

Posted: 26 Feb 2013 7:50AM GMT
HI THANKYOU FOR REPLYING,I ONLY HAVE A YEAR OF BIRTH FOR MARY JOSEPHINE HEALY 1926 AND SHE MARRIED ALEXANDER GEORGE STEWARD 1943 BIRMINGHAM WEST MIDLANDS.SHE HAD A SISTERS KATHLEEN,ESTHER,MARGARET AND MARY ONE OF THESE COULD BE MOM THO AND ALSO A BROTHER JOHN J HEALY.ESTHER G HEALY MARRIED LEONARD NORRIS BIRMINGHAM 1949 AND JOHN J HEALY MARRIED MARIANNA JOSEPHINA ZAMPIRO IN ITALY THEY MARRIED THERE IN 1947 THEN CAME BACK TO LIVE IN BIRMINGHAM.I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHO THEIR MOM AND DAD WERE AS MY DAD CANT EVEN REMEMBER THEM.

Posted: 26 Feb 2013 8:40PM GMT
Hi thankyou for your reply earlier i have some dates at last im hoping someone can help me.my nan was Mary Josephine Healy she was born 22nd May 1913 in Ireland,she moved to Birmingham West MIdlands and married my grandad Alexander George Steward June 1943,she past away October 1992,her sister was Kathleen Theresa Healy born 19th October 1921,she married Andrew Llewellyn Mowlah-Baksh in Birmingham 1949,she past away in Birmingham January 2002,there is also another sister Esther G Healy she was born 6th March 1914 and married Leonard A Norris 1949 in Birmingham,she past away January 1994,i know they had a brother John J Healy but im not sure on his date of Birth,he married Marianna Zampiro in Italy 1947 whilst he was in the army,any help would be great im trying to find out the parents of the Healy children and any other info that can be found thankyou for all your help.

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 10:52PM GMT
Hi
If you have marriage certs for the Healy sisters, is their father (+ mother?) not mentioned? Even one parental name would help.
Also, where did you get their birth dates, assuming you don't have the birth certs?
Another lead would be the Army records for their brother John. I think these would have the best info.

I had a look on ancestry for the births of the Healy girls, but without knowing a county, it would be hard to pinpoint them; however, there is this one for an ESTHER GERTRUDE HEALY, born Dublin South, in the period Aprl-May-June 1915 (1 year out) which might be of interest:

Ireland, Civil Registration Births Index, 1864-1958
Name: Esther Gertrude Healy
Date of Registration: Apr-May-Jun 1915
Registration district: Dublin South
Birth Country: Ireland
Volume: 2
Page: 605
FHL Film Number: 101076

Good luck.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic