Search for content in message boards

Perry David Clark & son William Perry Clark

Perry David Clark & son William Perry Clark

Posted: 27 Jan 2003 11:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Feb 2003 5:49PM GMT
Surnames: Clark, Fultz
Hello everyone. I am so glad to find this message board. I am the daughter of Catherine Isabelle Clark Fultz born Mar. 4, 1921 died Jan.10,1981. daughter of William Perry Clark died Jan. 1965 and Anna Matilda Frank Clark. died Jan 1,1980 Perry David Clark was my GreatGrandfather I would love to have any and all info you have about our family. Pictures would be nice too. Thank you .

Re: Perry David Clark & son William Perry Clark

Posted: 29 Jan 2003 2:05AM GMT
Edited: 12 Aug 2003 11:34PM GMT
My Grandparents William Perry Clark and Anna Matilda Frank Clark lived in Bucyrus,Ohio but the Clark family come from Lewis Co. Kentucky by way of Richard Clark from Yorkshire, England.

melissa (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2004 3:03AM GMT
What state are they from. I may be able to help

Joyce Morgan (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2004 9:45AM GMT
Surnames: Clark,Frank,Dummitt,Bloomfield,Fultz,Wright.Blakenship,Perry,Smith
I hope so. thank you in advance. my family is from Crawford Co, and Wyandot County, Ohio

Posted: 9 May 2004 2:16AM GMT
Joyce I have the line of all of Perry David Clark's ancestors.Perry's wife was Serepta Dummit. Contact me if you wish to follow up on this.

Joyce Morgan (View posts)
Posted: 9 May 2004 10:21AM GMT
Surnames: Clark,Frank,Dummitt,Bloomfield,Fultz,Wright.Blakenship,Perry,Smith
Don, thank you. I would love to have anything you can give me. I sent you email with correct spelling of Serepta's name. On the headstone it is spelled Srepta. They are buried at Nevada Cemetery. As are alot of my family. I also have a picture of Perry & Srepta and all their kids if you would like I could send it to you. thanks for your help. Love your cuz. Joyce
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions